AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby angelus124 on Tue Jul 28, 2026 7:42 pm

So I've had my AI galleries flagged (they were deleted before and I re-uploaded them) again, and the automated message I had said flagged for review. Now to the reason they were flagged, The reason was: 5- Wrong category. I do like I got an automated message with an explanation that is fantastic, not sure if this is new or not but definitely want to thank mods/admins/whoever for that. Also this post is not an attempt to get it reviewed faster or anything, Im happy to wait for Admins to do their thing.

So here is where I think I went wrong and my question.

I mostly upload AI generated celebrities and I of course check the celeb isnt on the forbidden list, I make sure the first tag is AI Gen, and then make sure that it doesnt fall foul of any other forbidden catergories and I know from reading the forum that AI galleries must be labelled AI based on this post https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=22022

What I wasnt aware of was an older post here https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=20245 saying AI stuff must ONLY be labelled AI. I read the first post as it was the most recent and therefore I thought most up to date and that doesnt mention AI only.

On that note though, there are three category boxes when uploading so it is a little counter intuative. As a recommendation (and Im not a coder so I have no idea how much work would go into this) maybe have it so that any AI gallery the first category picked must be AI and or if AI is picked as a category in any of the three boxes that the other boxes deselect themselves or disappear entirely?

I mostly use categories of AI Gen, Celeb, and either Fakes or Animated GIFS however where a gallery is not solely dedicated to one celebrity I add tags for the celebrity names. Again this seems a little odd to even allow tags (which I assume are the same as categories since when you add tags they go on the same line as categories), when only AI generated is allowed.

Finally im curious isn't the point of categories/tags to let your content reach the widest audience (who might to see it) possible. I know some people mis-label their galleries but if my galleries contain celebrities and the images are fake then I dont see an issue labelling them as such, and adding multiple celebrity names just means someone looking for that celebrity finds them in my content doesnt it? Again no idea on running a site so how would i know.

So I think once cleared of flagging if my galleries are removed, I should be able to upload them again but this time with only the AI gen category ONLY, if my thinking is right. Feedback on my thoughts appreciated.
User avatar
angelus124
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby TheOldNick on Wed Jul 29, 2026 5:09 am

If they are flagged and not yet deleted why don't you simply correct the category?
User avatar
TheOldNick
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby angelus124 on Wed Jul 29, 2026 6:19 am

well the email said they're flagged but when I go to my content and click on the gallery to try and edit it, I get a not found error
User avatar
angelus124
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby Whoresbreaker on Wed Jul 29, 2026 10:52 am

https://www.imagefap.com/mycontent.php

the 3 vertical dots under actions lets you edit categories.
User avatar
Whoresbreaker
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:24 pm

Re: AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby anonymously667843 on Wed Jul 29, 2026 1:18 pm

he's right they started to delete first, must have used an old email.
User avatar
anonymously667843
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:14 am

Re: AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby angelus124 on Wed Jul 29, 2026 3:34 pm

Whoresbreaker wrote:https://www.imagefap.com/mycontent.php

the 3 vertical dots under actions lets you edit categories.


Ahhh thank you. I dont use the "my content" section alot so wasnt aware of that. Ive updated the categories to AI Gen only. Lets see if that frees them from flag jail sooner :D. Thanks for the help!

I do still hope someone can clarify if tags are the same as categories.
User avatar
angelus124
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby Whoresbreaker on Fri Jul 31, 2026 2:45 am

You should also respond to the message that you received letting them know you've corrected the categories.
User avatar
Whoresbreaker
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:24 pm

Re: AI Galleries "Flagged" category confusion

Postby angelus124 on Fri Jul 31, 2026 9:32 pm

Whoresbreaker wrote:You should also respond to the message that you received letting them know you've corrected the categories.


Oh I did... at least I think I did. But when I reply to a message from Admin it doesnt show in my sent items.
User avatar
angelus124
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm


Return to Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron