Closed accounts question

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Closed accounts question

Postby Green5679 on Fri Apr 10, 2026 4:45 pm

I originally posted this in the Help & Support forum, but I am reposting it here since I didn't receive a reply on that original post, and another user with galleries I liked had their account closed.

Original post (from 9/27/25):
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, if there is a better location than please let me know.

I saw that a few of the Users (Famcaps, White_Wolf_53, Fuckatron3000, and Bigasspornfan) who had galleries I liked had their Account's Closed (First 2) or all of the galleries removed (Second 2). Does anyone know why?

Update (4/10/26): And now I discovered that the User, Capt-shun had their account under review, and then their account was deleted. Does anyone know why they were under review, and then had their account deleted?
User avatar
Green5679
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Re: Closed accounts question

Postby patman21 on Wed Apr 22, 2026 1:00 pm

Usually whenever an account is being reviewed, it is because (from my knowledge of being on the site for many years) they may have posted copyrighted or forbidden content. And when accounts get closed suddenly, I believe it is because they get warned about posting certain content and then they reupload that same forbidden content again and their accounts get wiped immediately. When it comes to Capt-shun, I'm glad that account is gone because it would upload content and put every possible tag in every gallery so it would have the wrong tags for its content.
User avatar
patman21
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Re: Closed accounts question

Postby Green5679 on Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:06 pm

Then the Admins should remove the copyrighted images in a gallery instead of removing the entire gallery, and correct the tags an album uses instead of taking down the album or account. I would prefer the admins try to correct the problem before they take anything down.
User avatar
Green5679
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Re: Closed accounts question

Postby cumback2018 on Wed Sep 16, 2026 8:44 am

Do you expect admins to go through thousands of galleries daily to correct users’ mistakes?
Here's an easier solution: Learn and follow the rules, and admins won't delete your galleries!

Imagefap rules
https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2966%5B/url%5D

AI - choosing the category
https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=22518

Forbidden content
https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967%5B/url%5D
Visit the Golden Age Pin-up Club: https://www.imagefap.com/clubs/index.php?cid=10800
User avatar
cumback2018
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 am
Location: Europe

Re: Closed accounts question

Postby longhairfish on Wed Sep 16, 2026 11:21 am

Green5679,

I know exactly WHO and WHAT galleries you are asking about.

First of all, its not Admins - Its Admin. Me.

Next, the galleries were not yours to begin with. So I don't know what you are fussing about.

Finally the galleries you were looking for were taken down due to a copyright complaint.

Topic locked.
User avatar
longhairfish
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:31 am


Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest