Share this picture
HTML
Forum
IM
Recommend this picture to your friends:
ImageFap usernames, separated by a comma:



Your name or username:
Your e-mail:
  • Enter Code:
  • Sending your request...

    T'nAflix network :
    ImageFap.com
    I Love DATA Devops Needed!
    You are not signed in
    Home| Categories| Galleries| Videos| Random | Blogs| Members| Clubs| Forum| Upload | Live Sex


    generatedx's profile

    generatedx Profile
    generatedx
    Profile views: 847
    Fanbase: 15

    About Me
    I generate images locally on my PC using no internet or cloud services. I have highly capable GPU so I can generate better images and run better models. I can create video too but am experimenting for now.

    I'm trying to learn voice generation.












    Interests
    amateur , collegegirls , cowgirl , cumshots , eyes , hairstyle , hardcore , labia , Lesbian , lingerie , mature , MILF , puffynipples , tits , trans

    Signed up: 12 days ago
    Images viewed: 0
    Images uploaded: 191

    Gender: Male
    Birth: 20/05/1971

    Location: Canada

    Last Online: 8 hours ago

    Connect with generatedx
    Status updates
    generatedx's profile
    Sep 23, 2026
    Working on a Lesbian Gallery
     


    Comments (0) (See All Comments)
    luisamor
    luisamor's profile
    Comments: 4,713
    Commented on Oct 2, 2026
    "beautiful facial, beautiful cock...."
     
    Sidebrnz
    Sidebrnz's profile
    Comments: 46
    Commented on Oct 2, 2026
    "All you really need is a handful on each side plus a mouthful. Anything left over is a waste."
     
    pashahamid
    pashahamid's profile
    Comments: 633
    Commented on Sep 29, 2026
    "Puffy nipples school girl. For my harem she needs to be "trimmed""
     
    nonamebuzz
    nonamebuzz's profile
    Comments: 682
    Commented on Sep 28, 2026
    "love them flat"
     
    myfirsttimeeve
    myfirsttimeever12345's profile
    Comments: 128
    Commented on Sep 27, 2026
    "Nutting in a woman’s mouth is my favourite, especially if they don’t want me to!"
     
    Ghoul_618
    Ghoul_618's profile
    Comments: 472
    Commented on Sep 27, 2026
    "Repair Bill - Haha nice!"
     
    Ghoul_618
    Ghoul_618's profile
    Comments: 472
    Commented on Sep 27, 2026
    "How are you making these? Ive gotten really good with image-to-video but I want to know how to make these hyper realistic images."
    generatedx | Sep 27, 2026
    I use this setup:

    Stability Matrix software (pc app)
    Comfyui backend
    SwarmUi interface (it's much simpler than Comfy)

    In Stability Matrix, you add packages right in the software. There's a add package button at the bottom. I add comfyui first. Then I go back to packages and add swarm UI

    I like Krea 2 models, especially those by Dark Beast:

    https://civitaiarchive.com/models/2242173?modelVersionId=3274224

    Ghoul_618 | Sep 28, 2026
    Thanks! Exactly the level of detail I needed!

     
    centel
    centel's profile
    Comments: 2,191
    Commented on Sep 23, 2026
    "Those big areolas are so inviting. Just have to put my mouth on them."
     
    centel
    centel's profile
    Comments: 2,191
    Commented on Sep 23, 2026
    "Puffies are the best."
     
    centel
    centel's profile
    Comments: 2,191
    Commented on Sep 23, 2026
    "Wonderful puffies on those ski slope breasts. So hot!"
     
    Galleries (13) (See All Galleries)

      Taste the Rainbow 
     5 
     
     2026-09-30 14:11:22 
                  
      League of Nations 
     13 
     
     2026-09-29 04:54:06 
                  
      Just Puffy Nipples 2 
     28 
     
     2026-09-27 19:29:14 
                  
      Clothed Unclothed 
     5 
     
     2026-09-26 17:12:12 
                  
      Ebenezer Splooge: Bah! Cumbug (and other cum shots) 
     10 
     
     2026-09-25 23:02:11 
                  

    Favorites (1) (See All favorites)

      Just Puffy Nipples 2 
     28 
     
     2026-09-27 19:29:14 
                  

    Clubs (1) (See All clubs)


    Edit comment:



    Contact us - FAQ - ASACP - DMCA - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - 2257



    Served by site-56b75b7b57-mb26k
    Generated 01:53:02