Share this picture
HTML
Forum
IM
Recommend this picture to your friends:
ImageFap usernames, separated by a comma:



Your name or username:
Your e-mail:
  • Enter Code:
  • Sending your request...

    T'nAflix network :
    ImageFap.com
    I Love DATA Devops Needed!
    You are not signed in
    Home| Categories| Galleries| Videos| Random | Blogs| Members| Clubs| Forum| Upload | Live Sex |Hookups


    WhoopsieThatsNSFW's profile

    WhoopsieThatsNSFW Profile
    WhoopsieThatsNSFW
    Profile views: 271220
    Fanbase: 4752

    About Me
    Hello.

    Welcome to my wee corner of ImageFap. I call myself "Whoopsie" here.

    I was a Tumblr refugee... now I'm an Xhamster refugee. Change is hard, but I'm a porn addict.

    50+YO. Married, but not strictly monogamous. Prefer age-appropriate amateur women, but I don't mind a bit of cock now and again... depends on my mood and the dude. Love nudism and swinging. Enjoy chatting. I'll post your lover if you want, but I'm gonna be bummed if you ask me to take it down 12hrs later. I don't have time to help you manage your Fears.

    I assume all this being posted is consensual, but if it's NOT... please contact me directly with the link to the image and I'll take it down. I'm not into "Exposing Sluts."

    Like to write stories even though I don't think people like to read them. Most of my stories involve my wife, who I call "Daisy" Get it? "Whoopsie Daisy!" I thought it was cute.

    Love your funny and fun comments, but don't usually reply.

    Be nice. Have fun. Thanks.

    Interests
    Anal , BBCs , Breasts & Saggers , Creampie , Cuckold , Deepthroat , DP , Gape , Gay & Trans , Matures , MILFs , Missionary , Oral , PAWGs , Public Nudity , Sluts , Swinging , Threesomes , Wife Swapping

    Signed up: 5 years and 9 months ago
    Images viewed: 0
    Images uploaded: 213783

    Gender: Male
    Birth: 27/07/1967

    Location: United States

    Last Online: 7 hours ago

    Connect with WhoopsieThatsNSFW
    Status updates
    WhoopsieThatsNSFW's profile
    Oct 8, 2026
    Thursday... the Australian comdian, Jim Jeffries, has this bit about women being the reason why the divorce rate is so high...

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Jp46t341ijE

    One hundred percent CORRECT!!!
    Hugh_Firmin's profile
    Hugh_Firmin 23 hours ago
    Good one.

    WhoopsieThatsNSFW's profile
    WhoopsieThatsNSFW 1 day ago
    Life would be so much easier if I were gay!

     
    WhoopsieThatsNSFW's profile
    Oct 2, 2026
    Friday... new galleries uploaded. Fap 'em out!
    BETTI25's profile
    BETTI25 5 days ago
    Kiss for you hot cock

     


    Relations (See All Relations)

    laurent7891

    Gender: Male
    Orientation: Bisexual

    bondert


    stoned_pilot555

    Gender: Male

    coupeboy

    Gender: Male
    Orientation: Straight

    sharkie1

    Gender: Male
    Orientation: Straight


    Comments (52) (See All Comments)
    ecrd
    ecrd's profile
    Comments: 16
    Commented on Oct 7, 2026
    "His wife had said she would be willing to try BBC "one time only" but her screams of passion led him to believe this would become a regular thing!"
     
    Bertrand345
    Bertrand345's profile
    Comments: 4,910
    Commented on Oct 7, 2026
    "Its so great when you find a true whore for black cock"
     
    Bertrand345
    Bertrand345's profile
    Comments: 4,910
    Commented on Oct 7, 2026
    "This is what your wife does all day long while youre at work"
     
    ecrd
    ecrd's profile
    Comments: 16
    Commented on Oct 6, 2026
    "She had told him what she really wanted for her birthday, but was still surprised when he asked his friend to join them!"
     
    luisamor
    luisamor's profile
    Comments: 4,711
    Commented on Oct 6, 2026
    "whata great face fuck...."
     
    pantyfuncouple
    pantyfuncouple's profile
    Comments: 1,631
    Commented on Oct 6, 2026
    "Mmm wow"
     
    pleazerforu
    pleazerforu's profile
    Comments: 546
    Commented on Oct 5, 2026
    "The moment your wife sees, and you have to admit to her, that no, your cock isn't always limp. Just act surprised."
     
    pleazerforu
    pleazerforu's profile
    Comments: 546
    Commented on Oct 5, 2026
    "Just a little cross dressing, your wife supports you experimenting with her there. But, you both just got to experience what a real man can do. You don't even feel your clit and balls anymore. And, there's now way she wants to feel them again. She knows what a real man can do. Not that you're completely broken, you may get to be her bestie in 3 somes occasionally with him, but, you will never be "her man" again. And, that's fine by you!"
     
    pleazerforu
    pleazerforu's profile
    Comments: 546
    Commented on Oct 5, 2026
    "The moment most wives start to wonder if this whole "sissy cuck" thing is going a little too far."
     
    pleazerforu
    pleazerforu's profile
    Comments: 546
    Commented on Oct 5, 2026
    "When he says, "Dam! And I thought your wife's pussy felt good!""
     
    Galleries (2139) (See All Galleries)

      WtNSFW - WTF 53 
     25 
     
     2026-10-02 16:53:44 
                  
      WtNSFW - MILF n MATURE 264 
     100 
     
     2026-10-02 16:47:46 
                  
      WtNSFW - OUTSIDE 359 
     100 
     
     2026-10-02 16:43:18 
                  
      WtNSFW - SEX 416 
     100 
     
     2026-10-02 16:37:37 
                  
      WtNSFW - VINTAGE 450 
     100 
     
     2026-10-02 16:29:27 
                  

    Favorites (716) (See All favorites)

      A NAKED Legend! 
     16 
     
     2026-09-07 19:28:35 
                  
      Yana WebSlut Model Wife Hot Bitch on the Beach 1 
     276 
     
     2026-08-30 12:54:42 
                  
      Heroines Are Whores 
     387 
     
     2026-03-31 08:46:51 
                  
      Catherine D Cali whore private homemade pics leaked 
     17 
     
     2026-07-03 14:17:04 
                  
      Mature - Jennifer 
     52 
     
     2026-05-07 13:39:06 
                  

    Clubs (0) (See All clubs)



    Edit comment:



    Contact us - FAQ - ASACP - DMCA - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - 2257



    Served by site-56b75b7b57-m8qdc
    Generated 11:48:49