All my galleries just disappeared!

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

All my galleries just disappeared!

Postby luckcheese on Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:35 am

I had over 500 image galleries across a variety of categories/folders. Here is my profile link:

https://www.imagefap.com/profile/luckcheese/galleries

Now I cannot see any of the galleries, they have all been deleted. What happened, and why am I being targeted when similar content from other uploaders is still on imagefap?!

Takes a lot of time and dedication to upload these rare images. Hope you can find the issue and restore my galleries soon.

Regards
luckcheese

Re: All my galleries just disappeared!

Postby longhairfish on Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:54 pm

This reply goes for other users. I remember deleting all of the galleries.

And I put a note (as I always do) on accounts that have either caused a problem on the site or I know the user will eventually ask questions.

2022-01-05 00:37:21
He was flagged for 3 week for forbidden galleries. He did nothing to fix it. So I will fix for him. Deleting all galleries now. And he does not read all messages from Admin.

That's it. When you guys see messages from the Admin, you better read them all. And take action.

So as you can see, this user did nothing to fix the problem. And as I have mentioned in many previous posts here on the forum I / we will not waste time babysitting a users account when they don't respond to Admins messages.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Re: All my galleries just disappeared!

Postby zohan69 on Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:28 pm

How can I delete suspected content if I don't have access to my galleries ?
zohan69

Return to Help & Support