Moviefap questions go here

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Re: Moviefap questions go here

Postby longhairfish on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:56 am

Some good news! When our team edits videos you guys have uploaded, we generate thumb nail pictures. Usually 24 - 30. Then a best thumb nail is chosen as a preview on you home profile page.

In the past the correct 'thumb' was not being displayed as intended. A quick fix has been done. The videos / thumbs should look a lot better now on your profile.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:24 pm

There will be a delay approving moviefap videos. For some reason I am having a bit of difficulty accessing videos from the 25th up to today. I see them, nothing is lost. Some kind of configuration problem. Hang tight. As soon as I can edit / approve them I will.

UPDATE : Some changes on our global servers have caused some videos to not play. Especially the newest videos. This should all be fixed in a few hours.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:16 pm

Since the last update, all videos on your profile page and moviefap should be playing. Myself and Dorine will work on editing new videos as soon as we can. Still some 'big ass' bugs to be fixed.

The best moviefap news is........

Flash is gone! You don't need to have Adobe Flash or something similar to watch the videos!
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Ugh! 2 steps forward and one step back.

A good percentage of the uploaded videos in the last 4 days is stuck in limbo. This simply means I can see all of the videos you guys uploaded. That's the good news. But I can't review them and put them on your profile just yet.

Don't upload the same videos please. They are here. I just need to fetch them.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Major update.

Somehow for the last 6 months or maybe even longer, certain videos went into hiding. I won't bore you with the details.

So - good and bad news. If you uploaded a video between January and March of this year the chances of us finding your video or editing it are very slim.

The good news is, in time we will be able to 'dig up' videos from April till now. But this will take some time to sort out the mess, edit and approve all videos.

I am thinking there will be 1000+ videos to sift through. Keep an eye on your profile page. One day you will see your videos show up.

If your videos are in the batch between January and March, feel free to upload them again.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby gmmmb on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:45 am

I've uploaded the same file twice, but neither has shown up; can you see why?

https://www.moviefap.com/my_video.php
gmmmb

Postby YasGoon on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:56 am

Hi there,
Since I can't delete my own videos I'm going to have to ask someone else to do it for me. So, could you please delete all my videos?
Hope this won't be too much trouble, there aren't that many of them.
Thank you so much!
J
YasGoon

Postby longhairfish on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:25 am

Hi Yasgoon,

No problem. I will delete your videos tonight. They should be off your profile page soon.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby gmmmb on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:49 pm

OK - I'll try this again:

gmmmb

Postby longhairfish on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:50 am

gmmmb wrote:OK - I'll try this again:

I do see you uploaded it twice - 527264 In The Back Room. That is one of them. 56 second duration.

That along with the other one either didn't make it to us 100% (not the cause I bet) or the conversion machine couldn't figure out how to encode it to our web format.

Those two can't be repaired. And I am afraid doing the upload the third time won't solve the problem. However if you want to upload it again in a different format that is one way it might work out.
longhairfish
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Help & Support