Possible poser

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Possible poser

Postby madharleyMTP on Sun May 26, 2024 9:40 pm

This person messaged me claiming copyright violation. 3 year old profile, and has never uploaded images. I know the particular photo has been around for years. Im calling BS. This is the persons ID. videotakedown
madharleyMTP

Re: Possible poser

Postby brianpeters1980 on Mon May 27, 2024 9:31 am

Had a similar experience 2 weeks ago. A person who is a member for almost 6 years, 0 images uploaded, location US.
Mailed me 2 days after I uploaded a mixed gallery. Saying in perfect English his personal images were stolen and one of them is in this gallery.
He asked me to delete it and where I found it. I don't believe him, so I not answered the mail and didn't delete it. And I don't remember where I found it. Could be years ago.
To me the photo clearly shows a Russian woman from the time they were popular in the first decade of this century.
Did a reversed image search on the 3 largest reversed image search websites. 0 results. Wonder how he found the image in my gallery.
4 days ago I got a mail from the Admin saying the image is flagged because of "Unauthorized, personal images".
So the person reported it. I'm curious if the can provide the proof needed. He hasn't been online since.
Last edited by brianpeters1980 on Mon May 27, 2024 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
brianpeters1980

Re: Possible poser

Postby madharleyMTP on Mon May 27, 2024 11:22 am

> > Hi
> >
> > Please remove this image, as it has been uploaded without our consent and is violating copyright.
> >
> > https://www.imagefap.com/photo/17489033 ... amp;page=0
> >
> >
> > Thanks for your help!
> >
> > Brgds
>
> Just so you know, I intend to report you to the admins. The picture you are claiming is a copyright violation has be around before tou created your profile, and acording to your profile, you have never posted anything.

We are here for the sole purpuse of enforcing our DMCA rights, which are also embedded in the EU GDPR regulations.These regulations are enfoced very strictly by authorities.

I am asking you politely to delete a specific image to that end. If you are aware of other identical images, or galleries feel free to let me know.
By all means contact the Admins, with whom we and our legal representatives have had a constructive dialog so far.

Again, thank you for your cooperation.

Brgds
madharleyMTP

Return to Help & Support