Gallery Flagged

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Gallery Flagged

Postby SashaSoreCaptions on Sun May 12, 2024 9:43 pm

Hi, I had a gallery flagged about a week ago for what I assume is a copyright issue, I deleted the gallery out of caution, but I wanted to know if there is anything else I need to do, or if I should just be patient?

I did try sending a couple messages to admin, but I don't see the messages in my sent list, which makes me think that I might be experiencing the message send failure posted about a week ago.

Thanks!
SashaSoreCaptions

Re: Gallery Flagged

Postby SensitiveGuy on Mon May 13, 2024 8:09 am

If they flag it, they'll almost certainly delete it withing a day or so. No other action would be required. Contact them via your email if you have genuine concerns. They seem a decent bunch.
SensitiveGuy

Re: Gallery Flagged

Postby longhairfish on Wed May 15, 2024 6:15 am

SashaSoreCaptions wrote:Hi, I had a gallery flagged about a week ago for what I assume is a copyright issue, I deleted the gallery out of caution, but I wanted to know if there is anything else I need to do, or if I should just be patient?

I did try sending a couple messages to admin, but I don't see the messages in my sent list, which makes me think that I might be experiencing the message send failure posted about a week ago.

Thanks!

Will you please cut the bullshit? People - pay no attention to this guy. He knows exactly why his galleries are being deleted. I have personally deleted 100's of his galleries.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Help & Support