When will we ever be able to completely block people

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

When will we ever be able to completely block people

Postby Makehercry on Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:53 am

I work on the basis that I-Fap is a two way street. People post images which I-Fap displays and they the earn revenue from advertising because there is a bif audience visiting to see what's been posted. In return we get to see images posted by people with similar tastes. Mutual benefit. Works for me.

Then there are the lurkers. People who hang around for years and never contribute. One such lurker has faved over 1,000 of my posts in only a couple of weeks and in the 3 years 8 months they have been here have shared nothing. One assumes they have downloaded them too. To do what? Post them on their site and make money perhaps. It's like when people were mass downloading galleries,

About 8 out of 10 people who fave stuff have no content. Eventually if the lurkers continue to grow like this I-Fap will fail through lack of enough new content and that woud be a real shame. These lurkers are freeloaders. They won't ever buy off the Ads, so them being here adds no value at all.

When will blocking properly block access to content, and thereby encourage these scabs to take part and start sharing?
Makehercry

Return to Help & Support