Request: Hide suspended galleries

Moderator: admin

Request: Hide suspended galleries

Postby likoliko on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello,

is it possible to hide suspended galleries (the ones under review for whatever reason) from being displayed in the category listings? It's tedious when there are dozens of suspended galleries a day clogging up the lists.
likoliko

Re: Request: Hide suspended galleries

Postby FishysTest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:50 pm

You mean disable the galleries that have a red flag on the left side of the screen when browsing all galleries?
FishysTest

Postby eyebull on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Either of these options would be a good solution - either don't display flagged galleries at all or put a little red flag next to them so you know it's pointless to click on them. The last poster writes as if this red flag is already a reality - but I haven't seen it! Does it not appear on some browsers?
eyebull

Postby avrilfuck on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Is a funny situation, because until they are deleted, one can see some of the images... (few days ago it happened with 3 galleries about an old cine star... S.T.). :mrgreen:
avrilfuck

Postby longhairfish on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 pm

You should see a screen looking like this. But only while browsing the main galleries that have recently been uploaded.

longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby eyebull on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Weird, the main galleries page does not look like that on my browser (Safari). There's no ID number for the galleries, no flag for flagged galleries, and other minor details are a bit different.
eyebull

Postby shikaka_1875 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:01 am

longhairfish wrote:You should see a screen looking like this. But only while browsing the main galleries that have recently been uploaded.

Do consider mate the fact that you are a mod, so that's probably what you see as standard the rest of us just see the gallery page as normal, that is unless of course there happens to be a way in which we can configure the way the site looks in our preferences?
QM 'til I die

What is this?
shikaka_1875

Postby longhairfish on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 am

Site looks exactly the same in Chromium when I either view it logged in to my secondary account which is not modded or even if I am logged out. The red flag has always looked this way. I do know that if the Greasemonkey script is used, the page will look a lot different. Its supposed to using one of their scripts. Much easier to read. Anyway, I highly doubt you are using that. Buf if you are, disable it.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby jaxpantyguy on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 pm

.I do not get any red flags showing up either. This is how it looks to me and there are at least THREE galleries in this screenshot under review
jaxpantyguy

Postby eyebull on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Yeah, that's exactly how my screen looks. Longhairfish said the flags have "always" looked as he showed them on his screenshot. That makes me think it's not even one of the new (awesome!) features but something he's had access to for a long time. I've been an IF member for about 13 months, and frequented the site for maybe a year before that, and I've never seen these little flags before!
eyebull

Next

Return to Archived Site Stuff