Why are my vids being deleted?

Moderator: admin

Why are my vids being deleted?

Postby wannacum on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 am

I like to think of myself as a good contributor to this site. I try to post everytime I do some new material. Lately I have basically been doing a lot of vids, but everytime I upload them to moviefap they get deleted. I'm starting to get fustrated am I on some kinda of list that just automatically deletes my vids when I load them. I don't use all kinds of advertising except for a small watermark of my site. Which I don't think should be a problem considering I play on moviefap often and I see watermarks on vids all the time, so what makes mines different for others. I have sent the officals of this site 3-4 e-mails but I never get a response. So please I hope to hear from someone soon. So I can go back to contributing cuz let's face it, it takes a while to upload stuff sometimes, and I don't wanna keep loading only to be deleted it's a waste of time

Hope you guys can help
Thank in advance
wannacum

Re: Why are my vids being deleted?

Postby longhairfish on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 am

I feel for ya bud. I have uploaded 4 videos. All from the same source. Old stuff too. 3 of them made it, or got approved. The 4th one was incompatible or something. This made no sense as they all were equal in content, codecs and so on.

You should have got a reason for why they were not accepted. Unless the email you have is not what Movie Fap has. You might be getting a reason for the deletion, but not at the right address? Maybe? All I know is I got a reason.

Not a big Movie Fap person myself. The mods here on ImageFap, as far as I know, have no control over what goes on in the movie section.

I know this isn't much help. Its all I know.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Archived Site Stuff