What's wrong with imagefap???

Moderator: admin

Re: What's wrong with imagefap???

Postby PerDew on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 am

longhairfish wrote:The site IS working just fine. At least right now I don't see any problems. So now what do you do?

Log out and try later or tomorrow, my God things don't always work.
PerDew

Postby PerDew on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 am

rougefemale wrote: try being a female here on imagefap. not one of the fake females who want that shitty attention guys will give them but a real female.

PerDew

Postby rougefemale on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:40 am

perdew... i said that in the nicest way possible...

and pantiesnatcher because 90% of the time it is a user problem. you have no idea how many times we have to walk people through a "browser reset" from an update or some other user problem. how many times we have some idiot posting VIRUS ALERT and its on their computer. so when he comes online and sees a post or two about a problem and he isnt having the problem and no one else is posting about it, you get that user problem kind of post. if i had come online and saw that, i would think the same thing. i came on later and it was a wider spread problem. as for a tech update... we are not ebay with 500 tech people working 24/7.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby sumfuntu on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:06 am

I thought I had done something to my internet browser settings. But, thanks to these comments, I see I'm not the only one unable to see full size images. If the thumbnails in my own galleries don't all come up to thumbnail size, let alone full size.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Maybe they're doing some updates ... like the chat area ... that's caused the glitch. Hope it doesn't last! This is (was) a fun site. And, the price is right. Right?

:(
sumfuntu

Postby longhairfish on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:22 am

As of now, November 2nd at 1:20 AM New York City time, the site is running real bad. Things started to drag about 4 hours ago I noticed. All I can tell you is, sit back. Relax and wait it out. I am too far away from the servers keyboards to do anything :)
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby purvvygurl on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:45 pm

FWIW, whenever iFap has slowed to a crawl lately, the status bar in Firefox usually shows "Connecting to fap.to" or "Waiting for fap.to". At least from our side, it would appear that fap.to is the bottleneck.
purvvygurl

Previous

Return to Archived Site Stuff