Managing your account - General Info

Moderator: admin

Managing your account - General Info

Postby longhairfish on Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Hi everyone,

Many times we are asked the question how to maintain your galleries or your account in general.

When you are logged in the My Fap icon on the top right of the page will always show, Unless you are at the upload page.

The majority of the users question how to make changes to their galleries. Such as making them private, un private or simply deleting galleries. When you are at My Fap you want to click on My Content. Then the most popular place you want to be is at the Gallery listing tab.

Most of the things you can do from Gallery Listing are pretty straight forward. For example you will see the Front Page option. You can check the box and that gallery will show on your home profile page no matter when you uploaded it.

The Actions column is very useful. Just hold your mouse cursor over each icon for a brief description of what you will be getting in to.

Next most popular is Block Categories. Most people will not want to see every category on the site. So click some boxes to block what does not interest you.

Design. Again a pretty popular option that will keep you busy quite a while. Maybe hours :)

Statistics : This currently is not working as intended.

So as I say, there are many things you can change on your account. Just be sure that if you click the red X to the right of your galleries listing, be sure you really want to delete that gallery. Asking us to restore something you deleted does not always work.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Announcement