Background image on your profile - New Info

Moderator: admin

Background image on your profile - New Info

Postby longhairfish on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:06 am

Hi everyone!

As some of you know, we have been shuffling around the pictures on the site for the last month or so.

With the many different ways to view pictures, folders, galleries and so on these changes were predictably going to create issues here and there. Our staff, moderators and you guys quickly reported what was and wasn't working as intended. We would like to thank you for the reports.

There is one thing that we can't fix on our end. This will have to be done by you eventually. That will be how you change your background image.

Since we started imagefap, we have always told you that any background picture would have to end in .jpg, .png or .gif. For the better this has changed.

Now you can choose any picture on our site with no need to have the picture extension. You will simply choose the picture you want. Right click on the picture. Copy image location or something similar to that.

Then you would do the following:

1. Go to the My Fap icon on the top right of the page
2. Left side choose Design
3. Drop down arrow - View other block - Choose background
4. Background Image - Paste in the link where you see Background Image

Open up a new tab (much easier) and go to your profile page and see how it looks.

Depending on the image you chose, you will have to test the settings that say Background Repeat (usually good for small pictures) and Background Position.

The reason for this topic is because some of you may have already lost your background. A few emails we received indicated this.

We still have a few domains to close. And have some more work to do, but if your picture did indeed in .jpg or something like that and did reside on the fap.to domain, you will have to make changes as described above.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Re: Background image on your profile - New Info

Postby TheOldNick on Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello fish.

My background jpg is stored in a private folder. I will keep you informed if it's affected.
TheOldNick

Return to Announcement