Help, my content is flagged (updated 2013-08-16)

Moderator: admin

Help, my content is flagged (updated 2013-08-16)

Postby admin on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:54 am

Getting an image or gallery flagged does not always mean it has violated our rules and has to be deleted.
It simply means a user, company, owner, moderator has reported it and asks admin to review the flagged content.

Reviewing content gives me several options:

1. Ignore the flag and release the content.
    **In case of questionable content admin has the final word.

2. Delete the content.

3. Keep some content flagged until uploader has contacted me.

**If you receive a warning about content being posted in wrong category, you can send an email to support@imagefap.com with the request
    to release the content so you can change the categories. You have a week to do this, after that the gallery will be deleted.

***A message is sent to uploader when an image is flagged, thumbnail url for flagged image is included in message.
The image is not always available for uploaders to review, if needed, images will be deleted immediately,
the thumbnail url won't work after content is deleted.

admin
admin
Site Admin

Re: You may ignore this message

Postby admin on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:07 am

There is one message you may ignore, the message that says:

Your gallery submission to imagefap title: ******************* has been marked for review for the following reason: NA, Ignore this message.

This message is sent for flagging content that is deleted but still show thumbs.
If you get this message, I haven't done my job properly, I should have deleted it right after it was sent, so before you read it.
But I am human, and forget things now and again, sometimes the message is sent, received and read :oops:
I added the text "ignore this message" but I prefer to delete before it is read.
Unfortunately I can't stop messages from being sent.

admin 2013-07-25
admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcement