Main site is blank page (proxy info inside)

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Re: Main site is blank page

Postby CostaBravaGirl on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:28 pm

The proxy does help but it's very slow. I hope that this problem with the white pages is only temporary.
CostaBravaGirl

very slow

Postby crisean on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi CBG. You are in the UK as well? Are you using Virgin internet? If not then it must be a UK problem. Very annoying! You are right the proxy's work, but hardly worth it because its so slow.
crisean

Postby CostaBravaGirl on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes I am UK based and using Virgin Media. Are others experiencing the same problems? I would like to know that I'm not the only user having these problems. I have only had these problems since starting my pc this morning. Everything was fine when I went to bed last night 2am UK time. What changed all of a sudden? Why can I not access the site. I can access everything else except imagefap.

Very annoying

CBG
CostaBravaGirl

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:57 pm

CostaBravoGirl. Go back to page 1 of this thread (http://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7131&st=0&sk=t&sd=a) and read what I said about possibly blocking of certain websites either by your country or your ISP. Use a proxy server. There are many to try. Some will be faster than others. If the proxy servers work, then you know the answer. Call your ISP up and tell them to stop it. Good luck on that though.
longhairfish
Site Admin

virgin

Postby crisean on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi CBG
I'm virgin media to and it was working fine last night as well. So something has happened today. Anyway, I reckon it will sort itself out. Thanks Long for the proxy sites..at least we can check things out, and I'll try different ones to see whose fast. I have to say that the speed of the blank page suggests a block...but who knows.
crisean

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 pm

No problem on the proxy info. You guys can always delete your cookies and cache though. I know I have said that here in the forums a bazillion times. In this case I doubt that will help you much. I personally haven't deleted mine in over a month. The site works ok. Give it a shot though.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby CostaBravaGirl on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 am

I think it's definitely a block by Virgin Media, everyone else I know on different ISP's can access it without problems.
CostaBravaGirl

Postby longhairfish on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 am

I checked around on the VM site (and others) and it does seem like some people do get blocked from various sites. But there is no clear pattern. What I did see is that there is an option for the VM users to install Virgin Media Security Parental Control. This will mess up your day for sure if you have it installed.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby phubbs on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 am

Hi guys, UK, virgin user....blank pages :( last few days!! what the hell!!?

Tried FF and Chrome and nothing, I thought the site had gone down, anyway I can't get in and I don't get all this proxy stuff :(

Just cleared cache n cookies, nothing, tried on my iphone using 3G with orange, nothing!!!!

HELP!!!! seriously guys wtf!! is this gonna fix itself!!?? I love my profile and put allot of time into it :(
phubbs

Postby longhairfish on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:14 am

It won't be fixed because it is not broken. Through the last 5 pages I have explained the best I can what is wrong. And its not ImageFap. The bulk of the problems (today) seem to be coming from people who use Virgin Media (VM). You can call them up and tell them not to block ImageFap.com. But they will play dumb with you I think. You can switch internet providers if you don't like certain websites being blocked. ImageFap is not the only site being blocked by VM from what I have been reading. Or you can just use the website http://www.proxy4free.com/. Pick one of those servers that is not in the UK. When the page loads up you see a spot to type in www.imagefap.com. Then you will see it load up. But slowly in most cases.
longhairfish
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge