Unjustified Banning

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Unjustified Banning

Postby spritzeichel on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi there,

I've got a hugh problem with the mindset of the admin that banned me yesterday out of the "german chat". In this chat it often appears that there's a "new admin in town" that destoys the atmosphere of the chat by putting the rules about everything, without having a flair/tact for it. I'm one of these guys in the german chat that is interested in having a conversation (and this is a really rare thing there). I often post pics with a good quality for the other guys. I like to share. And above it I know to respect the rules.

It happens often in the "german chat" that some guys post pictures of their very old wives or pics of fat and hairy women and it's often disguisting! But none of the admins tells these guys to join the channels with the appropriate topic. I put these guys on "ignore" and got no more problems with that. Some admins(!) in the "german chat" post "hardcore material" there and it's ok. So I think: Just be tolerant! But, everything that's illegal doesn't should have a place in our community and for that we've got the rules.

Now back to yesterday: There was this new admin who I've never seen before. He was a german speaker and told me that I should move to the "interracial chat", because I posted 3 short interracial clips. My problem with that is that I want to talk to german guys about this material. And a lot of guys there told and whispered me that they really liked this content! And in all the months before there was never a problem with that!

After the admin had a conflict with another user I told him that it seems like he is the only guy here who has a problem with certain content! I not even insulted the admin. Then he banned me, without a warning, for ... don't know how long, I don't have any information about that. And that is not okay in my eyes.

Are we in a dictatorship? In a democracy we discussion rules and are able to tell our opinion! We have the freedom of opinion and I'm allowed to say what I think in a fair way. And what is even more important is that an admin should have the intelligence, endurance and tact to put a comment away without banning all the people who say something that he does not like or what he is not able to answer. His action was arbitrariness and that's why I'm very disappointed!

I'm a good guy who shares pics and cultivates this community by doing this. There are a lot of guys who just watch or aren't even able to talk/chat ... in a chat! And the one who got banned - not even kicked! - is me? Thank you!

This puts no good light on the admins of this community or their work or the selection method for admins. I'm a longtime member of this place, but if this adminguy is further allowed to be admin anymore and - what is more important - if I don't get debanned, then I don't see any sense to be a member here, anymore.
spritzeichel

Re: Unjustified Banning

Postby roberta on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:27 pm

hello can you tell me who the admin was? I cannot find the ban are you sure it was not a kick?
roberta

Re: Unjustified Banning

Postby roberta on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:59 pm

found it and fixed it
roberta

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge