Is there only one page of alerts

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Is there only one page of alerts

Postby Jammins on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:48 pm

Recently someone added one of my galleries to his favs over 30 times, which is fine, but in my alerts on who added my galleries to fav it ends after the first page and I do not see a way to go to next page and see who else added galleries. As a rule I like to see who added my galleries to find like minded people.
So question is is there only one page to alerts and all old alerts are no longer available?
Thanks and I did search for this in the forum before asked.
Jammins

Re: Is there only one page of alerts

Postby longhairfish on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi,
I think your question here is actually two questions.

For viewing alerts there isn't much to say. It is what it is and you can't change any way the alerts are displayed. The only thing you can do is clear the alerts. This you should do every time you log in to avoid confusion.

As for seeing who has added your gallery to their favorites, this is always listed at the bottom of each gallery.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby Jammins on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:56 am

I think your question here is actually two questions.
For viewing alerts there isn't much to say. It is what it is and you can't change any way the alerts are displayed. The only thing you can do is clear the alerts. This you should do every time you log in to avoid confusion.

Actually it was just one question, not whether you can change the view of alerts or how to view alerts...
My question was if you have many alerts at one time is there a 2nd page or does it just show ONE page of alerts to the bottom of the page say like 50 of them and that's it. Another words if you have over 100 alerts and you go to read them all you will see only the latest 50 and not be able to see anymore. I thought I was clear but I guess not.
Jammins

Postby Dorine on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 am

No only one page
Dorine

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge