how can I get more people looking at my galleries??

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

how can I get more people looking at my galleries??

Postby bobsmith4661 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:06 am

Hey please help me share my gf around the net...I sit waiting for comments on my pics but it seems slow...how can I get more people looking and commenting on my cbubby slut girlfriend?? HELP PLEASE
bobsmith4661

Re: how can I get more people looking at my galleries??

Postby japavidols on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Post more of her on the site. And just be patient, not every image/gallery is ever going to get comments. That's just how it is.
japavidols

Postby Irregular.Fox on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 pm

bobsmith4661 wrote:Hey please help me share my gf around the net...I sit waiting for comments on my pics but it seems slow...how can I get more people looking and commenting on my cbubby slut girlfriend?? HELP PLEASE

You need to give the people want they want. No-one will comment if your gallery doesn't appear in their search results.

You also need to be patient. You've only been on here for 5 days. I get comments on galleries that I posted over 12 months ago.

Your galleries are also kinda small, and on a website where people tend to sort for galleries with the most images that share their interest yours will be lost way, way down in the pages.

Fox.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Postby Patrick979 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:44 am

This is an old thread. But anyway ...
Find suitable clubs and add the galleries to those clubs. They will get you the extra attention.
Patrick979

Postby daddy719 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Also, go to an appropriate chat room and share the picture links there - it has gotten me any number of additional views and fans.
daddy719

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge