unable to view favorites

Moderator: admin

unable to view favorites

Postby mryamchaa on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 pm

recently when I go to my favorites from my own profile page and click on a folder, I no longer see the page numbers at the very bottom which would allow me to see the favorite galleries that I have saved for that particular folder.

however, when I go into "my fap" and click on "my favorites" on the side menu I can still see all the galleries I have saved for that particular folder.

what gives?
mryamchaa

Re: unable to view favorites

Postby Storm999 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Same crap is happening to me.
Storm999

Postby mryamchaa on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 am

no one else is having this problem? any mods see this yet? if so, can you please respond?

perhaps I'm not being clear enough. I have folders created under my favorites. in each folder if I have many galleries saved under that folder, it would normally have page number links on the bottom when I click into that folder to give me access to the other "pages" of favorite galleries. however, it appears now that those numbers do not show anymore for any of my favorite folders. thus, I am unable to access the rest of my favorites unless I go into the page that allows me to edit my favorites.

this appears to be a recent change...maybe the last week or so. it does not appear to be a browser issue as I am having the same problem whether I use firefox or chrome
mryamchaa

Postby Storm999 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 am

Yeah, I haven't been able to go through ANYONE'S favorites. Can only view the first page but have absolutely no option to explore further.
Storm999

Postby admin on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 am

Some unfinished fixes have gone live, unintentionally and untested.
This has caused some problems, that need to be fixed

* Favorites not shown entirely
* Captcha error
* PM sent after deleting/flagging text must be fixed

admin
admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff