Loaded images to a new gallery, not showing in my content.??

Moderator: admin

Loaded images to a new gallery, not showing in my content.??

Postby SinStim10 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 pm

I just created a new gallery in my folder "sex toys and masturbation", got the images to upload, but then something went funny, and now the gallery does not show as my content. ??

It is listed in the galleries, but with no owner - http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/372153 ... -I-love-it

How do I get this gallery to show up as my own (which it is)? What went wrong, I've no idea...!
SinStim10

Re: Loaded images to a new gallery, not showing in my content.??

Postby japavidols on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:39 pm

One of two things happened:
You have the setting to upload galleries as Anonymous on. Not likely seeing how other galleries you uploaded today appear fine. Likely meaning...
You got logged out while the upload was processing. Often this is because while on the "Processing Uploads..." screen you opened another browser window/tab to browse the site. When that happens you will be logged out and have to login again.
The admins may be able to find the gallery and attach it to your profile, but it can take a couple days.
japavidols

Postby SinStim10 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Sure hope they can attach the gallery to my profile, since I uploaded it, and now cannot even add any more pics to it. Thanks for the explanation, I think I must have been logged off for some reason.
SinStim10

Postby japavidols on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 am

It also may help if you send an email to support@imagefap.com so they can get to it even faster, if possible include a link to the gallery.
japavidols

Postby SinStim10 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Big hand to the admins, this problem is fixed and the folder shows up in my galleries now!
SinStim10

Return to Site Stuff