Big Tits Chatroom

Moderator: admin

Big Tits Chatroom

Postby bman75 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Anyone else here interested in having a chatroom dedicated to Big Tits? There are a few other special fetish rooms and I was hoping it could be possible to get a room for my big fetish of Big Tits. Perhaps if a sufficient amount of people answer this thread we can get one?

/J
bman75

Re: Big Tits Chatroom

Postby Irregular.Fox on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 am

I tend to post big tits pics in the general room, and people seem to like them.

I wouldn't support this, sorry. The division of the chat rooms shouldn't be about narrowing down the content you enjoy, but isolating the content that you're not interested in.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Postby bman75 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:16 am

OK, I get the exact opposite. Very few seem to enjoy it and since there are so many people posting, the pictures I post quickly disappears. I can't seem to get any feedback at all. However I do know that there are a lot of big tit fans here so I am still hoping for them to post in this thread and that this will happen.
bman75

Postby Irregular.Fox on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

bman75 wrote:OK, I get the exact opposite. Very few seem to enjoy it and since there are so many people posting, the pictures I post quickly disappears. I can't seem to get any feedback at all. However I do know that there are a lot of big tit fans here so I am still hoping for them to post in this thread and that this will happen.

If someone doesn't type back that they like the picture, it may mean that their hands are busy... elsewhere.

You are right about other people posting drowning out the good stuff. Unfortunately people tend to spam galleries of their mothers or sisters or friends... and none of them are anything special... and rarely are they naked or in any way erotic.

We need someone on there who can ban them for posting their myspace content in an adult chat room. It's completely inappropriate.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Postby admin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 pm

I have added a new chatroom, named Big Boobs, better late than never
For those who are looking for bosom buddies ( bad joke, I know)
--

to Irregular.Fox

Images from myspace, facebook or any other social site do not belong on Imagefap, I agree.
For imagefap chat apply the same rules as for the main site.

I will ask our moderators to be extra alert for content from social sites in chat, but I doubt they can be more alert then they already are.
They are doing an excellent job

admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 am

Monday or Friday afternoons is my 'go time'. With a pot of coffee and armed with a pack of cigarettes I have my normal routine of what I look for that doesn't belong on the site. A short list I have in my head. But this next round I can clear the whole site of Facebook and Myspace stuff. Sounds like a big job. It is. I don't know about Flickr or Yahoo though. Of course there are a bazillion other sites that could be looked at also. But I will start with the 'biggies' and go from there. I will say that unless a person in the chat rooms says the person is on Facebook, then you really don't know for sure unless they post a link to the account. Those who do that will get a kick in the pants from the mods.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby Irregular.Fox on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm going out on a limb here to say that anyone who posts non-adult content in chat should get a kick up the rear end.

Sure, I understand that not all content needs to be nudity if you've got a fetish for underwear or leather or uniforms etc, but it's damn irritating when some idiot spams the same pic of his "mother" or "ex gf" which looks like it's straight from the family photo album.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff