Layout change?

Moderator: admin

Layout change?

Postby purvvygurl on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm seeing individual gallery and image views are no longer centered on-page. They are being pushed-off the right edge of the browser, forcing one to scroll right to view all of an image.

Profile and Gallery Index views are still centered properly.

Edit: I'm also seeing layout glitches in MyFap. When I checked a New Fan alert, I find that the list of fans is offset down below the left-side controls.

Firefox 13/Mac
Last edited by purvvygurl on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purvvygurl

Re: Layout change?

Postby japavidols on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm

I've noticed that too, it seemed to start at some point last night. This also happens on the Categories pages and, to a lesser extent, in clubs (more noticeable with those that have customized backgrounds).
japavidols

Postby longhairfish on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Yep. Same here. I thought it was a Linux thing. Same in Windows. Will be checking for a fix unless the tech guys happen to see this post.

This might only affect users who have a 4:3 square screen the most. I shrunk my Firefox down one notch and it is livable. But not how I like it.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby japavidols on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:55 pm

To follow up on fish's post above, I have a 12:9 monitor (widescreen) and I just have a larger-than-usual white space on the left side (I run AdBlock Plus so I'm not seeing aforementioned ads) and if I scroll just a little to the right I can see the entire galleries page. When I have time and I'm not-so-stressed out after a damn-near-miss at my day job that nearly put a few people out of work (myself included) I'll get some screenshots.
japavidols

Postby CostaBravaGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 pm

I just hope we could have this matter fixed, nobody requires the large ads on the left side really and they could be done away with completely.

This started to appear when I logged on this morning from Spain.

Warmest regards

CBG
CostaBravaGirl

Postby admin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 am

CostaBravaGirl wrote:I just hope we could have this matter fixed, nobody requires the large ads on the left side really and they could be done away with completely.

This started to appear when I logged on this morning from Spain.

Warmest regards

CBG

That's not entirely true, as long as we don't require our users to pay for imagefap, we need ads.
I do agree that this one is oversized, and I am doing my best to get it solved.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff