pichunt3r copyright watermarking?

Moderator: admin

pichunt3r copyright watermarking?

Postby nightlifewifeandhubby on Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 am

Pichunt3r has an enormous volume of photos with a copywrite watermark stating "Copyright by pichunt3r - only for imagefap 2011"
Is this ethical from a photographers livelihood? Many of these photos are from amateurs and distributed freely. I do not believe that this member should be allowed to copyright watermark other peoples collections and hard work. I would ask that you contact this person to stop taking credit for others.

Respectfully,

Jean and Ryan
nightlifewifeandhubby

Re: pichunt3r copyright watermarking?

Postby longhairfish on Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

I have also seen his pictures in my travels and noticed the logo on his pictures. In short, I think this is all BS. He has no affiliation to any site at all. At least none that make any money. Yes he has put his logo on pictures from legit sites. But this would not be up to Imagefap to intervene. What is more likely to happen is that some of the pictures he has been using will be notice by the original holders of the pictures. Then they will say something about it to the admins of ImageFap. Then his account will be closed.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby nightlifewifeandhubby on Tue May 29, 2012 2:30 am

Understood longhairfish,

He does post rather young girls (nothing wrong with that as long as they meet the legal age) - It wouldn't look good on ImageFap should he cross the line and his watermark has "Copyright by pichunt3r - only for imagefap 2011"
It seems like if he has no affiliation, this is a risk they might want to push away from IMO...

:)
nightlifewifeandhubby

Postby longhairfish on Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 am

I'll message the admins and see what they think. Thanks :)
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff