Surfers not seeing "the whole blog"

Moderator: admin

Surfers not seeing "the whole blog"

Postby Silversleeves on Sat May 14, 2011 3:03 pm

(Meant to rhyme with "the whole hog" -- weak, I know.)

Cut & paste this link:
Code: Select all
http://www.imagefap.com/blog.php?userid=207299
The earliest date shown for any entry on that page is January 28, 2011. It might interest you to know that my Blog has entries that date back to March 10, 2010, and I'm sure more than a few members' entries go back further than that.

But given the URL in that "CODE" block above, you'd never know it, because there are no "page-jump" links at the bottom of the page as individual Blogs are presently laid out (and I've checked this with my own in 3 browsers). I've also tried accessing the Blogs of three people in my Fanbase, and of the two that had any entries, in neither case did I see page links of any kind (not even a "1" for the one who had only one page of entries).

First: is anyone else seeing anything different, with Blogs that are or aren't their own?
Second: Could we bump this up the vaunted "To-Do" list, along with (pretty please) changing the title of surfed-to Blog pages to something other than "Fanbase" (no quotes) ?

BZT
"He has all of Nelson's qualities, except one. He has not learned to disobey."
- Admiral Sir J.A. Fisher, RN, 1914, referring to Admiral Jellicoe
Silversleeves

Re: Surfers not seeing "the whole blog"

Postby Silversleeves on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 am

It's good to see they made the change I begged for in the last paragraph of my OP.

I find it hard to believe, though, that no one else has noticed that a "Next" link or button was missing.

Guess it's true what they say about men not being quite so observant, or not genuinely aware of what they're looking at when they see it (or don't see it, as in this instance).

BZT

Last bumped by Silversleeves on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 am.
"He has all of Nelson's qualities, except one. He has not learned to disobey."
- Admiral Sir J.A. Fisher, RN, 1914, referring to Admiral Jellicoe
Silversleeves

Return to Site Stuff