How do they do it?

Moderator: admin

How do they do it?

Postby Silversleeves on Fri May 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I logged in again after being AFK for a few hours, and on my Profile page I find an image comment to a picture I uploaded sometime between March 9 and April 26, 2009. The person who added the comment is not in my Fanbase, either.

This is not the first time something like this has happened. But it keeps me wondering how folks are able to do it. (It also leads me to ask the question, "Why don't they comment on any of my newer stuff?" but that's for another thread.)

Anyone have any ideas? I confess I haven't done a category search on the site's main Gallery list in well over a year, but I vaguely recall that, the few times I did so, even fewer times did any of my own galleries come up as "hits."

BZT
"He has all of Nelson's qualities, except one. He has not learned to disobey."
- Admiral Sir J.A. Fisher, RN, 1914, referring to Admiral Jellicoe
Silversleeves

Re: How do they do it?

Postby Irregular.Fox on Sat May 07, 2011 5:41 pm

If your image has a distinctive name, such as "bigblackcumboobs.jpg", someone might have come across it in a google images search for "cum on big black boobs". Your gallery name might also appear in google as well, which might explain why it's an older gallery.

I did an imagefap gallery seach for "Cum Black", and set the galleries to 150 per page. 1st page has galleries dating to 2007. If someone's search term matched your gallery name closely it'd be simple for your older gallery to remain prominent in the search results despite the passage of time.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Re: How do they do it?

Postby Silversleeves on Sun May 08, 2011 10:04 am

It would have to be the gallery names. I serialize the names of individual files almost 100% of the time, by where I find them or who the content provider was, more often by the former than by the latter.

And I also number my galleries if, with one of a certain genre or fetish I've reached a "comfortable number" of pictures -- not too many to have the visitor spend all their time surfing just one gallery, but not too few where they couldn't get more in one shot from someplace else on the adult Web -- I've found more of the same kind and want to post them. I guess, then, that the way Google and the other search engines work, it favors numbered galleries in the lower range (1,2,3,4) rather than anything higher (9,10,11,12), so it's to galleries in that range to which folks are "pointed" so logically, too, that's where they find the pics on which they're commenting.

Now I do wish this Forum had a "Thanks" button. Thank you for your comments, Irregular.Fox.

BZT
"He has all of Nelson's qualities, except one. He has not learned to disobey."
- Admiral Sir J.A. Fisher, RN, 1914, referring to Admiral Jellicoe
Silversleeves

Return to Site Stuff