My first flagged gallery.

Moderator: admin

My first flagged gallery.

Postby Silversleeves on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Or it is so far as I can remember.

Now it looks like this place is getting on with it. When a site finally gets round to applying its rules on one of its longest-time members, then it follows that anyone -- read that again, anyone -- who's joined since is fair game. And fairness is what we're all after, isn't it? Treat everyone the same, and no one has reasonable cause to complain.

Now do me the favor of deleting the gallery instead of holding it in limbo -- we just came back from an upload server "hiccup" and I shouldn't want anything I've posted rushing us towards the next one prematurely when the gallery can't even be accessed by its supposed "owner."

I simply wonder why I was able to make the same gallery that was flagged, private. And it is, too -- I reloaded my own profile page and it went from "there" to "not there." It happened to be one of the ones to which I was adding pictures: I had just re-ordered them when the Flag message replaced the usual lot of thumbnails in the big rectangle of the first thumbs page. Being able to change status on a gallery to which one has no other access smacks of something exploitable, from where I sit.

Ahh for the days not so long ago when I could look forward to the pink one refuting all my points with her pillow-soft and spot-on pique.

BZT
"He has all of Nelson's qualities, except one. He has not learned to disobey."
- Admiral Sir J.A. Fisher, RN, 1914, referring to Admiral Jellicoe
Silversleeves

Re: My first flagged gallery.

Postby moss on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm

wasn't me
ImageImage
moss

Re: My first flagged gallery.

Postby shikaka_1875 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:00 am

Silversleeves wrote:
Ahh for the days not so long ago when I could look forward to the pink one refuting all my points with her pillow-soft and spot-on pique.

BZT

What's happened to rougefemale I've not seen her in a long time, her profile indicates she hasn't logged in for almost 2 months
QM 'til I die

What is this?
shikaka_1875

Return to Site Stuff