Moderator: admin

Block Button

Postby heatherp84 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Any chance of it coming back?

Tx
heatherp84

Re: Block Button

Postby Silversleeves on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 am

heatherp84 wrote:Any chance of it coming back?

Tx

"Coming back"? I still see it when I surf to other members' Profile pages.

It's JavaScript-driven, I think. If you don't see it when you surf to another profile page, then whatever you're using to navigate the Fap safely is blocking it. Either that or your browser can't distinguish it from something that could be malicious, and is blocking it. But this last is unlikely, saying as how 2 out of every 3 browsers with quite different backgrounds all seem to be heading for the "near perfection" {?!} of Firefox (the exception is Flock, which wants to be a Facebook-friendlier Google Chrome, or so I gather).

Then, of course, if you're surfing in Internet Explorer or one of its imitators/clones/near-misses, it's time to switch anyway. :)

BZT
"He has all of Nelson's qualities, except one. He has not learned to disobey."
- Admiral Sir J.A. Fisher, RN, 1914, referring to Admiral Jellicoe
Silversleeves

Re: Block Button

Postby heatherp84 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Silversleeves wrote:
heatherp84 wrote:Any chance of it coming back?

Tx

"Coming back"? I still see it when I surf to other members' Profile pages.

It's JavaScript-driven, I think. If you don't see it when you surf to another profile page, then whatever you're using to navigate the Fap safely is blocking it. Either that or your browser can't distinguish it from something that could be malicious, and is blocking it. But this last is unlikely, saying as how 2 out of every 3 browsers with quite different backgrounds all seem to be heading for the "near perfection" {?!} of Firefox (the exception is Flock, which wants to be a Facebook-friendlier Google Chrome, or so I gather).

Then, of course, if you're surfing in Internet Explorer or one of its imitators/clones/near-misses, it's time to switch anyway. :)

BZT

I meant working ones..

I use Firefox...

Tx anyway
heatherp84

Return to Site Stuff