Rules for Tribute Channel in Chat

Moderator: admin

Rules for Tribute Channel in Chat

Postby fatguybeatingoff on Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:37 am

Hey there,

I'm curious if it's possible the rules for the tributes channel on IF chat could be changed to allow actual sex stuff instead of being purely for pics of women with nothing else. It's pretty safe to assume most people in there are either bi or at least ok with seeing cocks, so I can't imagine it's going to be a problem. The rule is already inconsistently enforced with only one mod really ever enforcing it, which in itself means it's prob not the most necessary rule.

Thanks regardless of answer!
fatguybeatingoff

Re: Rules for Tribute Channel in Chat

Postby fatguybeatingoff on Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:16 am

This never got a response but it's still kind of a problem.

One of the mods, pervnextdoor, has a tendency to be the only person to enforce this rule.

That being said, being too strict on what content is allowed really stifles that channel. I'd really like to see the "Not Allowed: Blowjobs, male/female sex, gangbangs, interracial sex, orgies, creampies/cumshots, facials, bukkake" part changed. Some of us love tributing that kind of stuff and seeing that kind of stuff tributed and currently we just can't do it if this one particular mod is around because he's the only person that cares about this rule.
fatguybeatingoff

Return to Site Stuff