Featured page now devoid of crossdressing?

Moderator: admin

Featured page now devoid of crossdressing?

Postby Rexseo on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:03 pm

I was reading a couple of past topics and saw people complaing about the featured page having all crossdressing stuff. I agree with them that if it isn't what you like maybe it's a bit of a bummer seeing the featured page with only cd/gay.
But nowadays the featured page only features straight/cis content! I've read that there's a significant amount of cd/gay users in this site and having the featured completely flipped to the "other side" is a problem too.
I think it's great for more straight people to come here and bring a little bit of diversity too, but I think the featured page should be more "balanced" if you will, featuring both straight and gay profiles.
Thanks for this site and the work you put there, I really enjoy it and hope for more visibility on each spectrum!
Rexseo

Re: Featured page now devoid of crossdressing?

Postby longhairfish on Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:56 am

Yes, cross dressing, TS, TG and similar are not being featured. A few reasons.

First, all of those genders were featured for 5+ years. No male, female or couples were featured at all. We took a lot of heat about that in those 5 years.

Now for the next 5 years only females and couples will be featured.

Why? We are primarily a straight site. The 5 years of featuring was enough for a while.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff