Serial Uploaders

Moderator: admin

Serial Uploaders

Postby pompeo2001 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Hello fappers. I noticed that from time to time someone uploads an entire site rip-off, resulting in hundreds of galleries posted at the same time, resulting in dozens of pages with similar contents. The official explanation of the OP is that he "has a lot of free time", so he find amusing doing so. Well, for me (and AFAIK for other users too) it's not, even if it is quality content. Besides, I think that the owners of the ripped-off website could be a little pissed about that, resulting in another add to the Imagefap watch list.
I'd really appreciate to know what the Admins and other users think about this topic. Thanks
pompeo2001

Re: Serial Uploaders

Postby DoNewThingsToMe on Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:38 pm

I sometimes post a couple thousand pics a day in a bunch of galleries and even i don't know how they can upload so fast!

Not the most annoying thing ever but sometimes it does get annoying to go through 3 pages just to find something different.
DoNewThingsToMe

Postby andyschest on Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:18 am

pompeo2001 wrote:Hello fappers. I noticed that from time to time someone uploads an entire site rip-off, resulting in hundreds of galleries posted at the same time, resulting in dozens of pages with similar contents. The official explanation of the OP is that he "has a lot of free time", so he find amusing doing so. Well, for me (and AFAIK for other users too) it's not, even if it is quality content. Besides, I think that the owners of the ripped-off website could be a little pissed about that, resulting in another add to the Imagefap watch list.
I'd really appreciate to know what the Admins and other users think about this topic. Thanks

Thanks for raising this POMPEO2001. I also find it annoying.
Sometimes I wonder if the uploader is connected to Imagefap. If this is so, that's their business, but I wish they would say so upfront.
I've taken to reporting them as spammers. In the case of suicidegirls, I was right (tangentially).
I guess the question is - are they getting all of these (often watermarked) pictures legally.
But they sure get in the way of "normal" uploads. The other thing I find annoying is when it is the same model, in lots of small galleries each of which only contain a few pics.
Maybe there ought to be a daily limit on galleries?
andyschest

Postby pompeo2001 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:24 pm

andyschest wrote:I guess the question is - are they getting all of these (often watermarked) pictures legally.

Hey, thank you for your support. Well they could get the pics legally, but I don't think it's fair to repost them in massive uploads to another website. At this point, it's up to the admins saying if they're ok with that.
pompeo2001

Return to Site Stuff