Right click issue

Moderator: admin

Right click issue

Postby chewchilla on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Using the latest version of Firefox on Windows 10. When I right click any image it goes directly to that image and closes the original page, it shows the menu as usual but dosen't give me an opportunity to click on open image in new tab. This only happens on Imagefap, and only on images, regular links work with right click fine. I thought it may be a Firefox issue but have reverted to earlier versions and still get the same thing. This has been going on for a few days now.
chewchilla

Re: Right click issue

Postby chewchilla on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Hard to believe it's only me seeing this issue, and only on Imagefap. Thanks for your help everyone.
chewchilla

Postby longhairfish on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi,

I just updated to the newest version of Firefox on Windows 10.

OK, I go to a gallery. Then I click on a picture. Single picture shows. I right click on the picture. All options are there. I "Save As". Picture saved as normal.

Mind you I don't have any extensions, add-ons or scripts running. Try opening a new private window. That should work which will disable anything you might have running that is interfering with the site.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby fappertwo on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:20 pm

just my thoughts; make sure when you right click to select > open in new tab (or window). If you just click open or view it will replace what you are looking at at the moment.
I am not having any problem with it currently, except for the new rash of Live Jasmin pop-up tabs that are making this site unbearable to me.
fappertwo

Return to Site Stuff