Imagefap - your sexual WikiLeaks

Moderator: admin

Re: Imagefap - your sexual WikiLeaks

Postby andrew_01 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 pm

So basically you are getting upset over ...... nothing?

Sure homosexuality is illegal in some countries but this is very much a minority. Necro and zoo is illegal in the majority of coutries.

However, here are a couple of options for you:

1. Lobby trhe countires and culture where homosexuality is illegal to change their views,
2. Change which websites you use as this one clearly does not cover the areas you are concerned about (even though you are not into the stuff you are bemoaning the lack of),
3. Accept that this site does not cater for zoo or necro and dry up,
4. Have a dialogue with the site admin and moderators to discuss your concerns (whatever the hell they are!). Us regular users cannot change site policy - they can! Take your complaint to the correct authority!
andrew_01

Postby protsent on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

No andrew, you misunderstood me .

I don´t care about this, is homosexuality illegal or not because i am not gay . And there is actually racism between gays and other " abnormal" sexual fans . We don´t stop homosexuality and this is, why almost all countries are accepting gays and lesbos now .

I am very sure that when countries are allowed zoophilia and necrophilia stuff then things are going also normal . What is different between suiciders and serial killers or soldiers? Suicider kills only his/her dead body , but serial killers or soldiers are harmed more of normal people . This is question, why in world we have gays and straights or suiciders and serial killers .

Of course i am not animal lover or serial killer, but i think that when some people does not want to live then we should kill them . Of course only then when this is their last will because world is actually overhumanized .
protsent

Postby andrew_01 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:02 pm

protsent wrote:This is question, why in world we have gays and straights or suiciders and serial killers .

So homosexuals are akin to serial killers?

protsent wrote:Of course i am not animal lover or serial killer, but i think that when some people does not want to live then we should kill them . Of course only then when this is their last will because world is actually overhumanized .

What the hell has euthanasia got to do with anything?

protsent wrote:I am very sure that when countries are allowed zoophilia and necrophilia stuff then things are going also normal .

So what you are saying is that by making zoo nad necro legal all of the world's problems will be solved and people of different rtaces, religions etc etc will live in peace and harmony? I see a problem. I object to my neighbour shagging the family pet or digging up a dead relative for the puroposes of shagging! There will be problems caused there and people will not be living in peace and harmony.

You are making no sense and it is probably best that you quit whilst the quiting is good.

Word's truely fail me!
andrew_01

Postby shikaka_1875 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:26 am

On most forums I'm on the Mods and Admins would have brought out the banhammer a long time ago, as soon as he started mouthing off about bestiality and snuff, bam, banhammer already on it's way down.
QM 'til I die

What is this?
shikaka_1875

Postby Irregular.Fox on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 pm

shikaka_1875 wrote:On most forums I'm on the Mods and Admins would have brought out the banhammer a long time ago, as soon as he started mouthing off about bestiality and snuff, bam, banhammer already on it's way down.

This forum tends to work differently. We take more of a MOB RULE approach. How many times on other forums do you come across topics that you're itching to pitch in with, but can't cause it's been locked.

I prefer the current method where we can pick on him, and write nasty messages on his profile.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Site Stuff