Galleries uploaded but can't be found

Moderator: admin

Galleries uploaded but can't be found

Postby CoekieCoola on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi fellow fap peoples!

Im sharing my collection with all imagefap visitors by uploading them, but there seems to be an issue. When I upload 1 galleries, everything is fine, but when I continue uploading they suddenly stop appearing on the frontpage. They also can't be found by the search button. For example this gallery:

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/276310 ... tural-body

When clicking the link everything works fine, but you can only find this gallery through my account. When you use the search button and search for "Evgenia" Imagefap doesn't find them.

Im suspecting this might have something to do with countermeasures for spammers, but im not sure. Who has the answer why this happens, and how I can make all my uploads appear?

Thanks alot!

edit: forgot to say that in the past I never had this problem, its something I noticed last week or so.
CoekieCoola

Re: Galleries uploaded but can't be found

Postby longhairfish on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:35 am

Well, there is a bit more of a somewhat serious issue going on, which I will get to in a second. You are not the first one to bring up the issue of not being able to search and find your own galleries. This is an ongoing issue and there appears to be no fix or work around at this point.

Now the bad news for you. I checked out your galleries. There is a problem. You have uploaded a lot of galleries that are on the forbidden list. What is that you say?

http://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2967

For example you have posted images from atkhairy.com. If you look at the above link and see the list, you will see ATK in there. ATK has (or had) more than one domain name. So ATK = atkhairy.com. Also you have some abbywinters.com pictures. Girl-girl.abbywinters.com counts as abbywinters, which you will also see on the list.

I am giving you fair notice to review all of your 115 galleries and remove what does not belong. Normally I would put your account under review and let the Admins tell you what has to be removed. BUT - this is not to say some other moderator will not read this post and flag your account all together before you fix your galleries. Sorry, this is the rules. You should attend to this issue asap.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff