Fucking disgusting

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Fucking disgusting

Postby zephyrus on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:05 am

Imagefap really needs to do something about shit - literally - like this appearing on the homepage.
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3791147/leck-mich

Just fucking revolting. If this was some new member and their gallery just slipped thru the cracks it would be more understandable, but this dude's disgusting galleries end up the homepage repeatedly. He obviously has psychological problems. And any "well, it takes all kinds" response is misguided here, surfers should be able to logon without seeing something that makes 99% of the population want to puke.
zephyrus

Re: Fucking disgusting

Postby derfelcadarn on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:33 pm

That's nasty...
derfelcadarn

Postby longhairfish on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 am

Yeah. Not the least bit pleasing. The thing with this guy though, he is playing by the rules. Meaning that he has his stuff in the SCAT listing. Personally I can breeze right by these picts and not get too sick. And I also tend to believe that scat only pertains to a small minority of people who come to the site. Getting rid of it all together would suit me fine. But this is not my call.
:roll:
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby admin on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 am

As far as I know, any gallery added to scat category should not be shown on the homepage at all.
I will investigate this

admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 am

Admin wrote:As far as I know, any gallery added to scat category should not be shown on the homepage at all.
I will investigate this

admin

Found it,

1. Galleries containing scat images must have the word scat in the gallery name.
2. Galleries containing scat images must be added to the scat category, bizarre may be chosen as second category
3. Galleries containing scat images can no longer be posted in any of the other categories

I have hidden the galleries from public view until user has edited the gallery names
admin
Site Admin

Postby zephyrus on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks Admin.

It might be nice sometime in the future if the Sissy/Tranny/Middle-Aged-Hairy-Selfshot-Guy galleries were also required to put their category name in the gallery title (they typically don't) so we could filter those out.
zephyrus

Postby SugarNutz on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 am

While we're at it, can we do something about this user's profile showing up in the featured member profiles?: http://www.imagefap.com/profile.php?user=veronikahans

The profile pic is disgusting.
SugarNutz

Postby hairyscotsman on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 am

totally agree enough to make you throw up that photo is totally sick
hairyscotsman

Postby zephyrus on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Yeah, it would seem the homepage scat filter does not work after all. This gallery appeared today:
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3814360/megan-fox-scat

As you can see it clearly has 'scat' in the subject & selected as the category, yet still appears front & center.

And maybe I'm just beating a dead horse here, but the bigger question is - do fucked-up dudes' photos of their runny shits on Megan Fox magazine pictorals really have a place on this site? How exactly is that 'erotic'? Why not just prohibit that category altogether, there are other forums on the net where those like-minded guys can share their nasty self-shots with each other to their hearts content...
zephyrus

Postby hairyscotsman on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:25 pm

maybe not the right section to post it in but these pics are in a gallery under grannies and the person in the pic is a male not female how these photos fall into a granny category is beyond comprehension
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/828305695/ this is a link to those pics trust the member will be requested to move them to an appropiate section or delete them
hairyscotsman

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire