Creampie eating

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Creampie eating

Postby sercet009 on Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:29 pm

Wife is very vanilla so sex can get boring. But I got her drunk last weekend, and i had a plan. When we went to bed, I started eating her pussy first, (she not even into oral) she started to enjoy... we fucked and I blow my cum inside, as soon as I finished I dove down on her again sucking up her wet pussy and my cum. When we finished she passed out, and I got hard all over again just thinking of what i done, I then started playing with her pussy as she slept... I fingered her till she woke up, and she directed me to frub her clit hard and finger faster. I got so hard with this (as she never talks about sex) and done it all over again.... second time was soo good.
sercet009

Postby sswwpawner on Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:49 am

I've done this loads of times now there's just something mind-blowingly erotic about it
sswwpawner

Postby my4x4ram2 on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:18 pm

Sexcrazy wrote:Anyone else love to eat a nice creampie - ass, pussy, their own, someone else's?

not at first , but got to love eating her after our friend had filled her cunt full and there s mixed ,
my4x4ram2

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire