Creampie eating

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Creampie eating

Postby trying1stcd on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:47 am

I have never done it but one of my fantasies is to have a threesome with a couple. I would 69 with the woman while the guy fucks her from behind while I lick and suck them both. He would cum in her pussy then I would lick and suck them both until all the cum is gone!
trying1stcd

Postby photoseth on Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:01 pm

That is at the top of my bucket list. Thought I had it lined up with a couple half my age but when their moment arrived I could not make it. Still hoping and would even like it to be my wife but she won't play.
photoseth

Postby Hrcplt130 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:56 pm

I was at a party quite a few years ago. Long story short, this little pixie slut took me downstairs to a bedroom. I started to lick her cunt and she was literally oozing all over my face and she tasted incredible. I finished fucking her creamy little pussy and we went our ways. Fast forward a few days and I was telling my buddy about this chick and how wet she was. He started pissing himself laughing and told me that he'd unloaded his balls into her earlier that same night. I never told him how much I loved the way it tasted.
Hrcplt130

Postby thedean65 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:43 pm

I've eaten my wife's pussy after she fucked other guys, would love to eat my DIL's pussy full of cum
thedean65

Postby LuchaLibra99 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:54 pm

I was worried that people would think my new passion of eating my cum out of my wife's pussy would be a bit too weird, :o but after discovering this conversation on Imagefap I feel very relieved, more intent than ever and even hornier than ever. Please check out our profile for my blog entry (which I'm just about to write) and pics of my cock and my wifes pussy, some complete with my cum. Yummy. Thanks, D
LuchaLibra99

Postby BRASILCREAMPIE on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:49 am

I love to eat it!
BRASILCREAMPIE

Postby reddog883 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:18 pm

I just love the taste of a hot cream pie especially other mens sperm!!!
reddog883

Postby Gurlyboi on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:27 am

Huge fan. The first time I was with a guy, the next morning after, on my way home I pulled over down a wooded trail. Got out my car sat on the hood and pushed out his massive load. There I was crossdressing still from the night before. Extatic, cum drunk, completely broken by a random black guy I met at a public restroom parking lot and left with. No longer a cock virgin crossdresser who had curiosities and a dildo. I had become something else. I was dizzy as I pushed his jizz out of what was once my ass, it felt different. The slurping wet sloppy clapping sound my new pussy made as his cum hit the hood sounded alien, so loose so feminine. As the last slimey globs left my bowels. It wasn't just cum either, my blood and other nasties where present. I'm more open to it now but then any scat and I'd run. However next thing I knew I had lowered my mouth and slurped up everything. I then pretty much fisted myself.any chance I had at being a real man in life left as I licked up everything. I am a sissy now, I have been used and degraded since, my life is shame, I have let homeless men, old men, married men, grossly obese men, everyman who ever tried giving me their dick has succeeded and I never used a condom once. I'd love to have 100 men jack off in my ass and get fed the cp.
Gurlyboi

Postby BanginTeens on Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:58 pm

Just the thought of seeing my cum or another guys cum leaking out of my girlfriends pussy gets me hard. I really enjoy when she comes home from a night out with her cunt filled and sits on my face as i clean her up she tells me all about how her pussy got creampied. For my birthday this year i got to watch 8 of my friends creampie her ass and pussy her cunt was a sloppy mess and i licked it all up
BanginTeens

Postby harry68 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:25 pm

I love to suck my cum out of my wife`s pussy or ass I love the taste of her juices mixed with mine.
harry68

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire