Anyone else fantasize about sucking a thick shemale cock?

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Anyone else fantasize about sucking a thick shemale cock?

Postby assholefreak on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 pm

For quite some time now I've wanted to suck a tranny cock. She would have to be beautiful, have big tits and a thick long cut cock. I would suck her till she shot her load into my mouth. I was wondering if anyone else feels the same...
assholefreak

Re: Anyone else fantasize about sucking a thick shemale cock?

Postby girlycock21 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 am

you would be surprised how many ppl do, i know i would
girlycock21

Postby avrilfuck on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:28 am

Ha ha! :D I sucked many shemale cocks, and I liked it very much.... very very very much... The best that I like is that they cumed in my mouth... Oh... is so good.
I remember a shemale called Barbara, a bolivian brunette, so sweet and gently... I sucked her cock until she cumed annd cried. Wow, pal, it was fantastic.
But I must say that not all cum shemale tastes good. A shemale friend of mine was a cum very bitter that I didn´t liked taste. But another one had a very sweet cum.
Ah, that great memories... :oops: :D
avrilfuck

Postby Master bate on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

I dont think there is a man out there that does not secretly think about this from time to time, or thought about it at least once. I know I would love to do it. Best of both worlds, a great looking lady with a big cock. Who wouldnt want this... If there is any ladyboy in Ireland that sees this I would love a message from you 1on1myplace(at)gmail.com
Master bate

Postby fukthaworld88 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:11 pm

dude i would totally give into a shemale like miriany ribeiro and let her throatfuck and assfuck me with her shecock. i would focus on that asshole tha most. but her balls would be fun to lick on. mhhhhhmmmm sounds so fuckin tasty. goddamn my dick just got hard.
fukthaworld88

Postby Master bate on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 pm

avrilfuck wrote:Ha ha! :D I sucked many shemale cocks, and I liked it very much.... very very very much... The best that I like is that they cumed in my mouth... Oh... is so good.
I remember a shemale called Barbara, a bolivian brunette, so sweet and gently... I sucked her cock until she cumed annd cried. Wow, pal, it was fantastic.
But I must say that not all cum shemale tastes good. A shemale friend of mine was a cum very bitter that I didn´t liked taste. But another one had a very sweet cum.
Ah, that great memories... :oops: :D

Luck you... I would love to do this.. I have no idea of how to meet a real lady bpy and you have sucked loads.. again.. you lucky sod.. I live in Ireland and dont think there is much of that around.. If any of you know of some place in Ireland, please let me know
Master bate

Postby squizzyt on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 am

I sucked a shemale once and it was fantastic. Nothing better than sucking the cock and playing with the tits at the same time. I would love to do it again this time try and hold off. I was sooo turned on that I blew within minutes before I fucked her. :D
squizzyt

Postby avrilfuck on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

squizzyt wrote:I sucked a shemale once and it was fantastic. Nothing better than sucking the cock and playing with the tits at the same time. I would love to do it again this time try and hold off. I was sooo turned on that I blew within minutes before I fucked her. :D

I like more play with her balls that with her tits while sucking her cock.... ha ha ha :mrgreen: :D :lol:
avrilfuck

Postby ezbottom on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I fantasize about sucking a thick cock, shemale or otherwise. :o
ezbottom

Postby slavekvark on Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 am

i doo,but my dream is mature dominant shemale i like to suck and lick her feet and heels
slavekvark

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire