EATING SPUNK

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: EATING SPUNK

Postby nakeandhard on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:12 am

I have never tasted another man's cum but I love eating my own. Most the time I cum in a spoon so I can put it all in my mouth at once or cum in my hand and then lick it clean. My favorite way is to take the filling out of a twinkie cupcake and shoot my own filling inside of it's delicious that way.
nakeandhard

Postby Youcanforce on Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:34 am

God I would do anything to eat your spunk! If you make it to Everett wa or want to send me some I will gulp it all up!
Youcanforce

Postby Youcanforce on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:31 pm

Hi!! I'm 30yo white guy in Everett WA and I will eat absolutely anyone's cum! I will suck, take or anything you want to make you cum. And I will do groups and let you film. For free! 360-420-8049 text only plz!
Youcanforce

Postby Griffy5 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:09 am

I ate mine when I was young but only really taste my own cum when kissing my wife after she sucks me off. It’s only fair.
Griffy5

Postby desperado69 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:36 pm

Thanks for all the info.
fannywanker wrote:
desperado69 wrote:I've tried a few times to eat my own, but every time I get through cumming, I lose the urge to do it. I've had other men eat my spunk and I immediately suck them off so I can swallow a load from them and it doesn't bother me. Any idea why I can't eat my own? :ugeek:

Milk your cock. You may not be able to do this immediately, until you develop the muscle control, but milking will allow you to cum without orgasm. Yes, that's possible.

The great thing about milking is that in all appearance it just looks like you're jerking off. The difference is, as you get closer to wanting to cum, slow down. Using your finger tips on the back side of your cock head, bring yourself to the point where you can just feel it beginning to build and then stop. If you've done it properly, the first time you'll feel it build deep in your cock and you'll likely have to hold in your orgasm. If successful, you'll still get cum (not precum) streaming uncontrollably out of your cock for a few seconds.

Lap it up with your fingers, and eat it.

Another great thing about milking is the fact that you don't loose your sexual desire. You're still as horny as ever. This is the same benefit of having a prostate orgasm, btw.

Your cock may get floppy, but will quickly become hard again, before getting to the apex point, this time be careful if you want to keep going because after the first time you reach orgasm easier. Once again, as you draw to the apex point, use your fingers. When you're hard, your cock is tight straining against the skin, and you feel like you may get a spasm, stop and let the spasm happen. What will feel like a non-event will result in another wave of cum. Finger it up and eat it.

You can keep doing this for as long as you want, then finish yourself off. One thing to keep in mind is that your orgasm after this will be incredibly intense and heavier. So if you already have a strong orgasm and can shoot a load on your upper chest, you'll likely go even further. Be prepared.

Cum will dry out your mouth. I don't know why but it will. Also, your breath will smell like cum, especially overnight, so unless you want to advertise to everyone that you've eaten cum at some point within the past 24 hours, brush your teeth and tongue. Cum dries out your mouth, and when your mouth is dry it's actually easier for bacteria that cause bad breath to form. Hence, a rather mild smell of cum after you eat it can become a very strong cum smell (like cum-filled groin left overnight).

If you want the best cum eating experience, avoid certain foods and beverages, and consume others. Vegetables can produce a wide variety of unacceptable flavors, most notably asparagus. So, avoid eating vegetables that have a funky taste. Avoid consuming any dairy products. Avoid drinking milk or beer. Also avoid heavily spiced meats, smoked meats, and BBQ!!!!

Do eat fruit. Semen contains fructose, this gives your cum a sweet, fruity flavor that some attribute to strawberries. I would never go that far, but good cum isn't unpleasant. Bad cum can put you off it or make you sick. Also you can eat nuts, if you're not allergic to them. Walnuts have been determined to contribute to sperm health, however the only benefit that they and other nuts will offer is a mild woody/nutty flavor to the cum. I don't find it unpleasant, but your mileage may vary.

Be mindful, there is an after taste to cum that you may experience to varying degrees. You don't really taste the salt in cum when you eat it. I don't generally notice the saltiness of it unless I let it set on my tongue for a prolonged period of time or a while after I've swallowed it. That brings up another thing to be aware of.

There is a funny thing about cum. If you have a sore throat and associated cough, it'll help relieve or resolve it. However, an after effect of eating cum is that there is an amount of the seminal fluid that you just can't swallow. Until you spit it out or eat something that it attaches to, you will forever be clearing your throat and swallowing it again. If you want a gentle reminder of your kink, you'll have it. However, if you don't like the feeling or get tired of clearing your throat spit it out. It should be a relatively small amount, but for whatever reason it lingers in your throat for a long time.

The last thing to be mindful of is if you have an allergy to cum. You may or may not have an allergy to cum. If you do, don't worry, it's not life-threatening (like a bee sting). Topical evidence of an allergy is if your skin turns red or becomes irritated when cum gets on it. If you have an allergy to it and eat cum you may have an increased need to have a bowel movement sometime after eating it. This may be a slight difference from the norm, or it may be explosive.

There isn't a known reason for why men or women develop an allergy to cum, since it can differ from one lover to another and it can develop overnight, but some thoughts are that it's the result of an unknown bacterial infection. If you have an active urinary tract infection, or you frequently get them, than it is possible you or a significant other may have an allergic reaction your cum. Yes, you can have an allergic reaction to your own cum. Unless the science/medical information on this has changed, there is no specific known cause, just speculation. It can also go away in time.

One last thing. There are two types of milking. The one most people are familiar with is typically done with a partner where the prostate is stimulated either digitally or with a sex toy and the cock is stimulated with a hand job. In most cases, it's done to full orgasm, and often repeated. In my humble opinion, this isn't milking. Milking is when you stave off orgasm for a prolonged period of time while achieving ejaculation. You can achieve this through prostate stimulation, but you can't while also actively stimulating the cock.

The penile orgasm results in an endorphin release. Milking it as instructed or through a prostate orgasm doesn't. Once you achieve a penile orgasm you have to wait for recovery before you begin again, Milking or a prostate orgasm doesn't have a recovery period.

Again, depending on the level of control you have over your orgasm, you may need to practice getting control of it before you can achieve success. Once you have control of it, then you should be able to milk your cock of it's cum until you get all your heart desires. It's kind of like that old Tootsie Pop commercial, how long can you go until your milking makes you so horny you need to get off? I can achieve two milkings before I'm too horny and need to take the whole load.

Good luck!
desperado69

Postby Dirtydeedee489 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:49 pm

I have begged my wife/ Mistress to let my boy fried fuck her as well while he is fucking my asshole or my mouth. When she would, she would straddle my face in a 69 so that when he started fucking her I would be beneath her pussy so I could lick her pussy as well as lick his balls and cock. I would eat then both waiting for him to empty his balls in her pussy! When he was finished, Mistress would sit up and grind her cum filled pussy into my face and mouth pushing his cum out of her dripping hole. I had no choice but either lap up the juices flowing out of her or suffocate when she held her pussy and ass tight to my mouth.
Dirtydeedee489

Postby Turbotush on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:25 pm

I have tasted my precum and have no problem taking others. I have also taken it from a girlfriends mouth [just remembered] off a boyfriend I was riding and came's belly, and of course I put my back against a wall ass up my head down and try to catch it all as I shoot it down to my mouth. Hehe.
Turbotush

Postby stephaniefag on Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:30 pm

I love eating cum, ate my own this morning and savored the taste for an hour. It's a very wet day outside, so am just lounging in my panties
stephaniefag

Postby Knickers4cum on Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:47 pm

I can cum on my own face when I get a good spurt on and I love it when a hot wad goes into my mouth!
Knickers4cum

Postby problydrunk on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:13 am

I've only eaten my cum a few times. Right out of the tap I have lost the urge so that wasn't an option. I have eaten it on food afterwards and that was okay. Now that I'm older if I can jerk off at all, just a fluid comes out, no real cum. I also have enjoyed drinking my piss, but it has to be warm. Cold piss is a turn off.
problydrunk

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire