Had a new posiiton experience. Made me cum hard.

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Had a new posiiton experience. Made me cum hard.

Postby mmai on Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:33 am

My woman loves to fuck in the morning. We were fucking sizzor style then she rotates facing away so we are still on our sides, and I fuck her from behind laying down. Then the newest and never experienced position she did wtas rotate around while we are still on our sides, and crosses her legs across my chest so we are face to face and I fuck hard but pop out occasionally but she loved the stimulation in that position. I can grab her legs and pump very hard and she is loving it. All the while laying on our sides. She typically has 3 or 4 orgasms to my one, but sometimes I cum and stay hard and fuck longer until she says "enough! Enough!" She will sleep an hour after that.

Sometimes I cum in 10 minutes, sometimes I never cum. Everything changed when I got older. No more premature cum. Now it's erections that won't go away and 2 out of 3 fucking sessions I never have real orgasm. Just stay hard and fuck until she says stop. When I cum now it is very long and slow. Not like when I was young and it was all fast. Now long and slow and much better. But not often.
I'm 65 and only take very low dose blood pressure. Otherwise healthy and fit.
mmai

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire