Men looking at your wife’s pictures

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Men looking at your wife’s pictures

Postby sarahchelmsford on Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:24 pm

Another member commented on my wife’s topless pictures on here, and remarked on her breasts, such a turn on, maybe someone else will make nice comment. (Let me know what you think…)

Also a few years ago my (new) wife was swimming while topless , she climbed up on a raft, and started chatting to this guy just sitting there, hope he got a good look.
sarahchelmsford

Postby strumpor2 on Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:30 am

sarahchelmsford wrote:Another member commented on my wife’s topless pictures on here, and remarked on her breasts, such a turn on, maybe someone else will make nice comment. (Let me know what you think…)

Also a few years ago my (new) wife was swimming while topless , she climbed up on a raft, and started chatting to this guy just sitting there, hope he got a good look.

Wow your wife has boobs very similar to my wifes... they could be sisters?? I love comments on my wifes boobs too but I only share via email so if you want to pm me we could swap some?
strumpor2

Postby showerdemon on Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:48 pm

Love showing her off.

https://www.imagefap.com/gallery/11361518

PM me if you’d like to see her face and more.
showerdemon

Postby oldraleighguy2000 on Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:41 pm

I've had a few comments on the pics of my wife- and I enjoyed reading them and thinking about what was said. It's good to know what other guys would do with her...
oldraleighguy2000

Postby sarahchelmsford on Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:58 pm

Since putting my lady, on here, I have had quite a few comments, other men fantasising about Sarah and writing nice things , mainly about her boobies
sarahchelmsford

Postby RexHarvey on Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:52 pm

Another member, who saw my wifes photos, wanted to see her dancing naked (I presumed on video)! It’s strange that a lady who works in a charity shop, should be looked upon that way…..I wonder if the people who go in to her shop, think of her in the same manner…..
RexHarvey

Postby shoesr on Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:02 pm

The reason is after you marry and you realize how lucky you are you want to share with others what you've got. love the thought of Katrin being seen and recognized (which has happened a few times). Also only fair to look at someone else's wife anyone should see yours too and hope she gives the pleasure the other wifes does to me
shoesr

Postby pushkar111 on Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:14 am

I love mature curvy wives attractive. Just turns me on.
pushkar111

Postby suckitbitch666 on Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:01 pm

Yes I love showing my wife off! Love it even more when she gets comments on how other guys want to fuck her! A part of me wants to watch her get fucked but the other part of me worries I’d regret it afterwards
suckitbitch666

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire