Sharing Photos of Ex

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Sharing Photos of Ex

Postby metalmaster85 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 pm

What are people's thoughts on sharing photos of one's exs? I shared one of my exs that was a lying, cheating whore, but I don't know if I should share more of other exs.
metalmaster85

Re: Sharing Photos of Ex

Postby SHINYJ on Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:34 am

I have tons of sexy pics of my exes that I often want to post online. I DYING to do it, but I would actually crop out or blur their faces if I did.

I’m a straight guy in real life, but I’m a closet tranny whore in secret and i love being degraded and humiliated. That’s why I post all of my pics on this site and dozens of others. I just love exposing myself and having men talk to me like a whore. But, I love the idea of their pics being posted online and having thousand of men oogling over them and jerking off to them. I always wanted to watch them fuck other men and then I could join in in while fully dressed in my sissy whore outfits... but, if I posted their pics online, I could feel the humiliation of being a trashy, sissy whore and letting men se my sexy exposed girlfriends and being a submissive sissy slut that gets off on other men using my woman!
SHINYJ

Postby deangiveshead on Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:21 pm

well sir, I wish I had some pictures of my pretty sexy ex wife to send you. but I don't. but sure is a sexy idea. what I ended up doing was use a few of my sissy self, and captioned them "I'm Helen in my pretty dress and pantyhose". I've had them posted here a few times, but got hardly any views.
kinda like you, I always wanted to see her with a guy getting plowed real good (like I was never man enough to do) and her sucking. I still love her, and always wanted to be her cuck. but she left, and is happy now. so I don't wanna rock the boat.
deangiveshead

Postby Fuck-my-wife on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:31 am

Sounds like she deserves it! Most do! I did the same thing to my cheating wife! If they let you take the pics you own them, enjoy!
Fuck-my-wife

Postby Haimun3 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:53 am

I always wanted. Still have a few on my hard drive.
She cheated on me so I felt like sharing for a long time.
However, she is the only one who knows I have these pictures. And just because I work in her fathers company I decided it's not worth it loosing my job over it.
Haimun3

Postby Loggersteve on Sun May 22, 2022 9:33 am

I would share them , but just looking at the fat ugly whore makes me want to puke.
Loggersteve

Postby cccsss666 on Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:40 am

Go for it! She posed for you, so it’s your pics to do with as you please
cccsss666

Postby LilmissKay94 on Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:43 pm

:lol: i meaan he's right tho lol jus do it! I have a few posted in my gallery of my friend and yahh she likes being teased n degraded so comments wld help lol. Anyone else?
LilmissKay94

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire