An elastrator band on my balls

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

An elastrator band on my balls

Postby slavetristan on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:48 pm

I need to lose my balls, no more stiff little penis, no more mess from my sissy balls.
How would you like to see me castrated?
Would you snap an elastrator band on my balls, or direct me to do it myself?
slavetristan

Re: An elastrator band on my balls

Postby TinyNutsTim on Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:59 am

As an alternative, you could just slowly kill them a little at a time until they shrink and atrophy. Take some pain relievers and tie them off with padding around them for an hour. repeat a few times a day. The advantage is that as they slowly die your testosterone levels will drop slowly, too. Then you won't have a "T crash" as you detox off of it. At first you may even get to have involuntary orgasms as they die. Then, if you still want the useless little bastards gone just have them cut out and your sack cut off.

By the way, it's not the end of orgasms, they are just less frequent and much more satisfying. Not to mention, orgasms with a limp cock are better anyway.
TinyNutsTim

Postby slavetristan on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:29 pm

My ex-wife routinely banded or had me band (often double bands) for up to an hour.
Got to the point I craved the pain!
I think she wanted me “done” before we split.
slavetristan

Postby TinyNutsTim on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:04 pm

She had the right idea for just atrophy. It takes 2 or 3 times a day for several months at least, though.
TinyNutsTim

Postby ayysstim on Sat May 11, 2019 12:48 am

What in the actual fuck am I reading
ayysstim

Postby mslut41 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:15 am

I band my balls occasionally. Viewers online encourage me and have me jerk off for them. The longest I've kept them banded was 45 minutes. My fantasy is to have someone restrain me and band me while people watched online. If anyone wants to direct my castration or do it in person please leave me a message. :D
mslut41

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire