No sex life with bitch wife

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

No sex life with bitch wife

Postby luvithardnfast on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:41 am

Middle age couple, no fucking sex. Maybe once a month, maybe not. Not even a quick handjob once in a while. So I am going fucking crazy and wanking every day when I would rather be eating my wife and fucking her hairy cunt. Really becoming a big problem been like this for years and years. Just me?
luvithardnfast

Re: No sex life with bitch wife

Postby Milner32 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Since you're already jerking off, start shooting your wad in her coffee creamer. At least you'll get the satisfaction of having her swallowing your cum while you work on getting her to fuck more.
Milner32

Postby luvithardnfast on Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Fuck yeah maybe even piss a bit into it ha ha
luvithardnfast

Postby hard3088 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:04 pm

Same here, wife hardly ever wants to fuck anymore im starting to look else where don't really care who it's with anymore.
hard3088

Postby sissynancyboy on Fri May 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Have you tried asking her, why she doesn't want to sleep with you? As I'm a cuckold , I'm not in a position to complain but my wife has made it very clear why she doesn't wish to sleep with me, but at least we know where we stand with each other and I respect her for that and I sympathise. But we can at least talk to each other about it. (Sometimes I wish she would stop reminding me LOL)
sissynancyboy

Postby ayysstim on Sat May 11, 2019 12:45 am

I think that's called marriage dawg.

Do you like steak houses? I bet you wouldn't after eating the same steak there every night for twenty years
ayysstim

Postby ayysstim on Sat May 11, 2019 12:46 am

sissynancyboy wrote:Have you tried asking her, why she doesn't want to sleep with you? As I'm a cuckold , I'm not in a position to complain but my wife has made it very clear why she doesn't wish to sleep with me, but at least we know where we stand with each other and I respect her for that and I sympathise. But we can at least talk to each other about it. (Sometimes I wish she would stop reminding me LOL)

Pathetic
ayysstim

Postby oldotis99 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:08 am

hard3088 wrote:Same here, wife hardly ever wants to fuck anymore im starting to look else where don't really care who it's with anymore.

I hear you. When I was a teen and thru college I had several m/m hookups. I havent had one since I was 23 but Im for sex no matter. Male or female... Just having trouble finding younger males interested in older men,
oldotis99

Postby 28Foxbat on Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:40 am

Milner32 wrote:Since you're already jerking off, start shooting your wad in her coffee creamer. At least you'll get the satisfaction of having her swallowing your cum while you work on getting her to fuck more.

Yep, wank using her electric tooth brush, always fun watching a wife who withholds sex brushing her teeth after you've used it :D
28Foxbat

Postby hairybikinilover on Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:58 pm

luvithardnfast wrote:Middle age couple, no fucking sex. Maybe once a month, maybe not. Not even a quick handjob once in a while. So I am going fucking crazy and wanking every day when I would rather be eating my wife and fucking her hairy cunt. Really becoming a big problem been like this for years and years. Just me?

Not just you, it's called menopause. Probably also worth an honest self-evaluation of whether you're still bringing your A-game to get that pussy like you used to, and if you're taking care of the bod so you look like something she wants to hop into bed with. But if you're good there and she still won't give it up it's time to tell her that monogamy ain't working and you need to get some pussy on the side or you're walking.
hairybikinilover

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire