Parents at it

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Parents at it

Postby ukbi69 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:51 pm

Has anyone ever heard their parents shagging? I did numerous times when I was younger. Apparently they did a bit of swinging in the 60's also, I never knew they were such horny people!! lol.
ukbi69

Re: Parents at it

Postby spadezz5 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:01 pm

i saw my mom with many men after her divorce it was exciting
spadezz5

Postby whaler12 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:53 pm

i used to spend weekends with my aunt and uncle and they had wild swapping sex parties I watched when they thought I was napping.
whaler12

Postby Vikingfly00 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:33 pm

First time I heard the faint sounds of my parents fucking I was immediately curious. I have always been a horny and a pervert.
So it was a huge turnon to slowly creep to their door and put my ear against it. I could hear them very clearly and they were really getting into it!
They were quite comservative and never gave any hint of being such freaks !
The heavy slurping and sloppy sounds must have been them engaged in a 69 and I could already feel precum flowing from my cock into my underwear.
Hearing my mother whimpering and glorking my Dad was so dirty and nasty ! I felt so wrong !
My Dad was whispering to my sweet little ma to "suck that cock" and telling her what to do with his cock. "Oh yeah" "Im going to fuck you " yes, fuck me" ohhhh she was talking back and I couldnt help but jerk off. My knees were shaking so bad lol.
Having never heard them curse and believing they were reserved made it so much more exciting!
I listened in many other times and heard alot of crazy stuff like them playing with eachothers assholes!
Sadly i don't believe their sex life is very active right now as my Dad has health issues. I hope they find a way to continue to get off.
Vikingfly00

Postby ukbi69 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:58 pm

I used to cum listening to them and then wipe my cock on the curtains, my mother must have seen it every time she washed the curtains, oh the stupidity of being young lol
ukbi69

Postby momsboobman on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm

god damn im so turned on by this
momsboobman

Postby Viking700 on Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:07 pm

ddd
Last edited by Viking700 on Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viking700

Postby Smokn9r on Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:39 pm

I used to hear my auntie getting fucked by various men. We lived in a 800 sq ft house with wood floors and she had a really squeaky bed. I would hear her moan and her groans sounded like....Oooo, Oooo, Ooooo
She was in her mid 40's at the time.
I would listen and jerk off at the same time.
Smokn9r

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire