I like to show my wife

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

I like to show my wife

Postby ddnn79 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Hey, I like to show my wife on pics and vids. I also like showing her live on cam.
Visit my profile and write me if you would like to see her live on cam on Istagram or Kik ;-)
ddnn79

Re: I like to show my wife

Postby purpledeano2002 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:21 am

That is a damn fine piece of meat. Enjoy!!!
purpledeano2002

Postby yora on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Great shares! Well worth jerking off to.
yora

Postby NJmbfin38d on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:33 pm

NJmbfin38d

Postby Milner32 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Some years ago, while working out of town for 3 weeks, I had my wife meet me at one of the motels close to the worksite. Back them, in her mid thirties she was a sexy looking woman, about 5'-2", 120 lbs with a nice rounded ass and a beautiful bush. I booked the honeymoon suite in advance and since she would be checking in before I got there, I told her I would love to have her meet me at the door in a baby doll nighty with no panties. She agreed and I couldn't stop thinking about meeting her at the motel door and grabbing her cute naked ass and getting a kiss when she greeted me at the door. When I got to the motel and was walking down the hallway, I noticed there was 3 or 4 Bellhops in the hallway close to the room and they started leaving as I came closer to the door. When I got to the door I looked around to see if the coast was clear and then knocked on the door. She met me at the door with just the top part of her nighty bare ass in her nighty with her bush exposed. I kissed her and rubbed her bare ass at the door before going in the room to the bed. She had been reading, sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard with her knees up in her little nighty with no panties. I wondered about the bellhop activity in the hallway and figured they had a peep hole. Anyway, I got a piece of ass before we went out for the night. Fucked her again when we got back to room and again the next morning before taking her to the airport. Years later, I told her about the bellhops and asked if she had been using her dildo. She said no, but I think she probably was. I told her they must have been using a peep hole and they probably had a good shot of her hairy pussy when she was leaning up against the headboard with knees up and if she was using her dildo she probably put on quite a show for those young guys while checking out her mid thirties hairy pussy. She responded by saying she kept it trim and then said it bothers her that guys were looking at her. Told her it probably made their day seeing such a good looking hairy pussy. I think it was pretty cool for her to put on such a show for those young guys whether she knew it or not. I hope their memories that day still make them hard.
Milner32

Postby jacksullivan1 on Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:43 pm

jacksullivan1

Postby mikepaul2016 on Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:45 am

I think most married guys love to show off their wives to other men.
I know I do.
https://www.imagefap.com/profile/mikepaul2016
mikepaul2016

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire