nipples

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

nipples

Postby kimmey149 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:03 am

can any of you give me sensible suggestions how to make my nipples more prominent on a permanent basis . they are very responsive and become erect easily when touched or sucked however i would like my nipples to stand to attention more often
kimmey149

Re: nipples

Postby moss on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

pump them regularly?
ImageImage
moss

Postby kimmey149 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:40 am

you mean like a breast pump used for milling?
kimmey149

Postby kimmey149 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:23 pm

can anyone help out here :?:
kimmey149

Postby lasvegasvinter on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Have someone sucking on them a little more regularly.
lasvegasvinter

Postby rougefemale on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 am

keep them cool (or cold even) . . . dont wear padded bras or dont wear a bra at all. wear thin tops. wear dresses or skirts, not pants and wear thin or no panties. only keep your thighs together when you sit. im mean, dont stand there or walk with your legs spread but let your crotch breathe. feel the air on it and keep the sweat to a minimum.

catch the breeze. lift your arms and twirl in that breeze. dont just reach into the fridge or freezer... look at everything a minute. if you get cold hands, get them warm by sticking them on your stomach under your top. stretch. do things that give you goosebumps or a rush down the spine. squeeze the muscles in your pelvic area to get that back rush. think about cold. think about what turns you on. sit with your legs up and tucked and gently rub your thighs together. eat or drink something really really cold or really really sour. :)
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby kimmey149 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 am

i love having my nipples sucked and my man sucks then on a daily basis... in fact he has just been sucking then
kimmey149

Postby redhotang1 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

Get em pierced, very sexy and always at attention
redhotang1

Postby moss on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 am

wat :\

rougefemale wrote:keep them cool (or cold even) . . . dont wear padded bras or dont wear a bra at all. wear thin tops. wear dresses or skirts, not pants and wear thin or no panties. only keep your thighs together when you sit. im mean, dont stand there or walk with your legs spread but let your crotch breathe. feel the air on it and keep the sweat to a minimum.

catch the breeze. lift your arms and twirl in that breeze. dont just reach into the fridge or freezer... look at everything a minute. if you get cold hands, get them warm by sticking them on your stomach under your top. stretch. do things that give you goosebumps or a rush down the spine. squeeze the muscles in your pelvic area to get that back rush. think about cold. think about what turns you on. sit with your legs up and tucked and gently rub your thighs together. eat or drink something really really cold or really really sour. :)
ImageImage
moss

Postby rougefemale on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 am

thats a FEW things to keep your nipples hard naturally (no piercing)

:)
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire