Craziest Wanking Locations

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Craziest Wanking Locations

Postby Pugmire on Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:25 am

Mine was amazing and yet the risk of getting caught was high. Everyone had gone to sleep and I was on IF having a play.
I was horny as fuck and felt like some good anal and cock play. I headed outside into the garden aimed with a blanket, some tissues, some lube and 3 smallish apples.
I was wearing a robe, so getting naked was easy. Laying on the blanket I was stroking and the first apple got to the point of no return and my ass pulled it in, starting on apple 2, I felt myself starting to cum when the neighbours security lights came on, their cat must have tripped the sensor.
Grinning like a jap, I wasn't stopping. I cleaned up and went back in side and had a shower, when I went to bed my wife was awake, she had got up to use the toilet and had seen the lights on outside. If she had of gone to the kitchen window, she would have spotted me. I love my fruits :twisted:
Pugmire

Postby mslut41 on Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:19 pm

A guy that is blackmailing me had me service him in the Walmart washroom. I got naked in the handicap stall and sucked his cock. He then took my clothes and went out by the sinks. When the coast was clear he had me come out and masturbate. I came quickly, he dropped my clothes and left.
mslut41

Postby Freiburger-Hengst on Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:17 am

I got my dick jerked off by an acquaintance at the Freiburg Münster (biggest Church in the City of Freiburg) in Germany.
That was awesome.
8-) :lol:
Freiburger-Hengst

Postby metalmaster85 on Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:41 pm

I have several places. The first was at a medical office that I used to clean at nights. There was cameras everywhere so I used to jerk in the woman's bathroom. The second was at a family reunion where I sniffed my older cousin's dirty panties in her room. She wasn't wearing that at the time, but they were freshly dirty. The last was at my ex-gf's parents house, in their bathroom. The bathroom was connected to her room and her parents room. I noticed her mom was sleeping in bed, and topless. If she would have woken up she would have seen me jerking it in the bathroom door way looking at her tits.
metalmaster85

Postby Harvey86 on Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:11 am

While fishing for trout from my boat in a local lake, I stopped in a small bay amongst some friendly ducks. The fish were not biting so I pulled out a penthouse magazine and had a wank. The friendly ducks were artificial and the duck hunters hiding somewhere nearby. I didn't tell anyone about having a wank but did recount the rest of the story and needless to say I won the mugs award that year, the trophy a plastic duck on a trophy base
Harvey86

Postby leather_fucker on Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:54 pm

used to sneak next door to my aunts house and get in her cadillac and fuck the leather seats when i was a teenager those seats were so soft and smooth i always had a thing for those leather seats long before i became a horny teenager the first time i got a ride to school in her car i sat on the soft leather seat and got a hard on and to top it off seeing my aunt smoking in the car on the leather seats turned me on as i grew older i would watch her coming and going in her car giving me raging hard ons every time id see her smoking in the car one day i waited on my porch until she got home watched her pull in the drive way with her cigarette in hand and got out wearing her long soft green leather trench coat i couldnt take it anymore i waited until it got dark and made my way over to the car got in and humped the seat until i shot a load onto the smooth leather i did this several times afterwards one time she left her green leather coat in the car and i had my way with it along with the seat i have no clue how many times i came on those seats i left my cum on the leather each time i did leave a few loads right where she sat in the drivers seat .... damn i still get hard ons til this day thinking about that
leather_fucker

Postby Knickers4cum on Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:45 pm

In a Chapel when I was 17!

I'd been out for a walk and was horny as fuck. I went into a Chapel to get out of the rain for a bit and sat there alone, playing with my cock through my trousers. Before I knew it I was stood at the back behind the font spraying my load all over the wall and floor.

I'd just zipped myself up and was walking out when one of my elderly neighbours came in and stopped me for a chat. I was so paranoid as we stood about 3 feet away from where I'd sprayed and, to me at least, it seemed like all you could smell in the air was my cum! :-D
Knickers4cum

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire