Craziest Wanking Locations

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Craziest Wanking Locations

Postby ThrustingSpear on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:12 am

I've masturbated constantly for a whole lot of years. Here's a few locations that come to mind immediately, but trust me, there've been many others:

1. Standing at my lab table in the back row of high school chemistry class, hand in my pocket, table edge just the right height for me to frot my cock-head against by way of getting started. Older girl standing next to me had no idea. (Sorry 'bout that, Abigail M.! I'll never forget you, you stupid bitch, I hope you got fucked in the ass good and hard by some guy.)

2. In the chapel of the same school during lunch hour, in a space behind the high altar where I was safe from being seen even if anyone walked in. There was a large painting of Whore Mary hanging there, witness to my orgasms thinking about my female schoolmates. A great memory. Afterwards I could go out and walk around again feeling very relieved, so thank you, jesus xrist, Nazarene bastard, your chapel proved to be good for something besides drilling superstition into us.

3. In my best friend's gorgeous, long-legged, older daughter's bedroom (18+), while inhaling deeply from her used and soiled panties. I'd wanted to fuck this girl for so long and knew I never would. I'd been left alone in the house as a trusted friend to keep it safe. My betrayal of the entire family's trust made me cum so hard I almost fainted! It also relieved the sexual tension I always felt when in her presence, too. I could think: "Act stuck up if you want to, Claire honey. I know just what your cunt and asshole smell like, and I've licked your dirty thongs and cum on your rug." Delightful, just delightful.
Last edited by ThrustingSpear on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThrustingSpear

Postby publicscore on Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:30 am

I love wanking outside. I do it everywhere and every time I get in the mood.

A few examples.

I like sitting at the tram stop in the evening and getting it out all the way, stroking it so I stay hard, but don't cum.

Whenever I'm on holiday I like to check out department stores, and if they have a stairwell, I always have a good wank.

My girl once gave me a blow job in the back of the bus. (Not technically wanking, but it was good)

This one time, my girl, a friend of her and me went for a walk in a forest/park. They were walking in front talking, wearing these short tight pants and sportbras. They were not paying attention to me at all, so at one point I just pulled my dick out and started wanking to their asses. I even filmed bit of it, but I lost the files I think.
publicscore

Postby nakeandhard on Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:15 am

When I was 13 or 14 there was a family that lived next door to us. The mother of the family was very attractive and I use to go over and visit a lot. The kids were a couple years younger than me but one day everyone was gone except for the mother. I was sitting at the kitchen table talking to her while she was cooking dinner on the other side of the room. Before I knew it my cock was as hard as a rock so while talking with her I eased my zipper down and pulled out my cock under the table. It was so hard at the time. I wanked as we talked and it wasn't long before I had blown my load. I caught most in my hand and took a napkin from the table to clean it off while pretending to blow my nose. Then I had to work my stiff cock back into my pants. The whole time we were talking and she never realized what I had done. I still wank thinking about that day sometimes.
nakeandhard

Postby NaughtyBill on Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:29 pm

My God, I've jerked my meat in a million different places. I think the craziest though was in a tree. Actually there was 2 trees. When I was around 13 or 14 I climbed way up high in this maple tree behind our house to hind from my brother and sister. I was a walking hard on then and it wasn't long before the urge hit me. So I pulled him out and did it. The next summer I found a tree in the woods near our house that was out of site to everyone and everything. Very easy to climb and get comfortable. My jerking tree was used dozens of times over the next few years.
NaughtyBill

Postby kentperv on Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:12 pm

I was in a changing room at a local shop and could hear a couple of girls in the cubicle next to me. Could resist the urge to pull out the trusty hard on and wank away while they just giggled themselves senseless. Left a nice thick load in the clothes I had taken Torreón!
kentperv

Postby toto73 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:14 pm

In a car and public parking
toto73

Postby Torreygurl on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:30 pm

While I am out tanning.
Care to join me?
http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1136708000
Torreygurl

Postby carly302 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Growing up a bunch of us were always going to the creek or river to go swimming. I would love to pull my shorts down under the water where no one could see and jerk off and cum while watching the girls in their bikinis.
carly302

Postby TheBoyDoneGood on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:26 pm

When I was mid teens I played music professionally and used to tour around the UK with bands. One band I was in, the main guy on guitar got his girlfriend in to play bass and his sister to drive the van. It was a 3 piece band so only 4 of us would travel in a dirty old transit van up and down the motorways. Behind the front seats were reclining aircraft seats bolted in, which is where I usually sat alone with the rest of the gear while they all sat up front.

One journey was taking a long time due to traffic on the M1. Teenage me was bored as fuck listening to the adults talk up front and I zoned out. Next thing I realise I've got my hand down my jeans and stroking a growing hard on. Hormones kicked in and I started rubbing harder only a couple of feet from the others.

I found touching myself behind the backs of the other exhilarating as I pulled my foreskin back to expose the head of my cock from my jeans. As the back was in darkness I figured I couldn't be seen so I left my head out while I stroked and rubbed it.

When I felt the pre cum oozing from the eye, I knew I was going to have to cum. Hesitating I remembered where I was for a moment, but the thrill of having this risky wank along with my raging teenage hormones meant I had to go through with.

For some context, the gf on bass was actually a pretty hot 30 year old punk and I was sat more or less behind her. The only one who might see from the corner of an eye was the sister driving who was this chubby hippy type, but she was focussed on the road ahead.

So tentatively, I pulled out my throbbing teenage cock and covered it with my hand in case anyone turned around. None of them did. Bravely I exposed it right behind their backs, eager and straining like every teenage boner does. I waggled it behind the punk girls back, pulling back my foreskin and stretching my bell end tight. At one point I was just sat there with my cock hard and bobbing around openly to every bump in the road.

I had to finish as I reckoned id already got away with far more than I should, so began beating myself silently in the dark behind the punk girl. I had to bite my lips to not make a sound as I looked at her tattoo'd bare shoulders as I moved on to full strokes up and down my length.

Straining against the back of my chair, I gripped my cock hard as I built up to cum .. knowing if any of them turn around now, they'd get a face full of my spunk. I secretly hoped the punk girl would in all honesty.

That probably set me off and I unleashed into my hand silently only a meter away from the 3 in the front. I had just enough time to wipe my hand on a towel and put my cock away again before the punk girl suddenly turned around to look at me. I froze wondering if she'd caught me or knew what id been doing, but she just smiled and nodded at me to pass her bag over from the back.

She never suspected a thing
TheBoyDoneGood

Postby astelaeiro on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Wow, that is a hot one, Boy.
astelaeiro

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire