Craziest Wanking Locations

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Craziest Wanking Locations

Postby SocialMediaHotties on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Like others I've jerked it at places I work. Literally in the same room with someone and I'd stroke under the desk. We got new office furniture and the were taking apart my old desk and there were countless spurt stains on the underside of the desk.
SocialMediaHotties

Postby roleplaymaster on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:04 am

Work as well. Usually before I see one of my hot female clients.
roleplaymaster

Postby zucky on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 am

After a few drinks I used to get very horny and needed to do something risky. I lived in a block of flats and would get naked, walk down the corridor to the stairs and then masturbate in front of the window - eventually cumming over the floor and stairs. Once I was on the verge of cumming and heard someone start walking up from the ground floor. I was on the second floor and decided to keep going - ejaculating with just seconds to spare to run back to my flat! I loved the risk of getting caught.
zucky

Postby Oldenperv on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:14 am

Like many others, I've wanked at work - in several different offices as well as the washroom … I used to be alone in the office regularly around lunchtime and visited an adult chat room where the chat got quite naughty so I would just unzip, take it out and stroke it until I spunked on the floor or the desk top (I did clean up afterwards!)

Once I was enjoying a wank whilst my boss' wife was working on the other side of the office, behind a partition … fortunately she never came round to my side of the room although maybe if she had, things could have been interesting!

I'm getting hard just thinking about this now so I might have to do it again this morning!
Oldenperv

Postby Bilder22 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:39 am

was 17, at friend's house. he had hot wife, long black curly hair, nice curves, b size boobies.

went to use their bathroom, their dirty laundry in a hamper. her panties on top! (yeah!!!)

one deep smell and had to have a quick jerk. gawd. will remember that till i die.
Bilder22

Postby brisjkr on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 pm

At night, totally naked, on the footpath in front of a friend's house.
brisjkr

Postby Stonecharles100 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:41 pm

My back yard with hopes of my neighbor seeing me. Work office and bathroom. Fitting rooms. Any single use restroom I find. When I was young I fapped in a parking lot while my dad was getting groceries.
Stonecharles100

Postby Stonecharles100 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:47 pm

I’ve also fapped in my friends restroom while I looked thru the window looking at his mom and sister in the pool. That was the great.

But the best fap ever was during Halloween at a club. With all those half naked women everywhere I wore a grim reaper gown and was butt naked under. While dancing on the floor I fapped the shit out of my dick, twice!!!! Even rubbed my hard cock on some ass, bitches were so drunk they didn’t even know. I was drunk too, had to get the beer balls to do it. And I had to throw away that costume. I suggest that on your bucket list
Stonecharles100

Postby gloryholeflasher on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:38 pm

One of the weirdest places, and my FIRST public wanking, was when I was 16, late at night on the West suburban commuter train headed for downtown Chicago. I had just bought my first Playboy, Oct '66, and was stroking to Linda Moon the centerfold Playmate of the month. I was the only person in that car, and I imagined as the train slowed down to go around the buildings near downtown, where it was the EL, that people looking out their windows might even have seen me. But of course I didn't care. It was even a little thrilling to think they might. I figured I don't know them and they don't know me.
gloryholeflasher

Postby gloryholeflasher on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:13 pm

I've been a "closet" exhibitionist all my life; things like laying in bed pretending to still be asleep, partially uncovered with my dick hanging out the leg hole of my too baggy underwear so when my sister came in to wake me for school she would see me like that, and driving in the city next to the city bus, pacing it, while I have my pants down to my knees and stroking my cock, pretending that I don't know people on the other side of those tinted bus windows can see out a LOT better than I can see in. I'm always looking for more opportunities. One year I was in a video booth in the arcade of an adult video store on Halloween night. I was totally naked except for my shoes, watching a video and edging. I heard the back door to the store open and some kids enter the store. I recognized the childish voices. They had to walk through the entire arcade to get to the front counter where the clerk was. There was a sign on the door prohibiting entrance to anybody under 21, but obviously the kids didn't read the sign, or they were hoping to be an exception because of Halloween. I cracked my door open to see what was going on. They went up front and "trick or treated" and got their candy and headed back the way they came in. I got down on my knees real quick and stuck my hard cock under the door, which was about 18" above the floor, and shot one of my biggest loads ever, right under the door and out into the aisle right in front of them. I heard one little girl say to the boys she was with, "did you see THAT!??" I know I shouldn't have done that to kids, but they SHOULDN'T have been there. That's an ADULT store where men go to enjoy sexual relief. I was within my rights!
gloryholeflasher

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire